I got some laughs off of this Browns message board..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got some laughs off of this Browns message board.....

I guess you could say we have similar teams, but there's going to be a lot of pressure on the QBs in this game and I think Tannehill is a much better QB under pressure than Weeden... We'll see soon enough I guess...

I love this one!!... I'm not saying we are winning... but 125+ yds...lol

Re: GAME PREDICTIONS [Re: TopDawg16]
#1071086 - Mon Sep 02 2013 03:10 PM
Edit post Reply to this post Reply to this post Quick Reply

Agreed on the 0 chance we lose by 3+ TD.

T-Rich puts up 125+ and 2 TD, Weeden about 250 yds with 1 TD and 1 INT. Defense gets 5 sacks and at least 1 turnover.

Browns win handily 24 - 13.

I said over and over again I would not take weeden because he has no time to develop but that doesnt make our corners beyond Grimes worth a crap esp with a guy that wasnt good enough for cleveland's secondary as our starter

What Cleveland WR are you concerned about Patterson covering?

I dont dont go to other websites but not sure how they sound any different from our fans. Seems like the same stuff we hear on this board with exception being its slanted more Browns

only two things caught my eye on that forum, how ****ty it looked, and the fact one guy thought the browns would win 36-6.

I don't recall me saying, or anyone else saying that this game is a "shoe in." All I'm saying is that some of these comments are rediculous.

I hear ya, but alot of posters on this board think we will win it handily. Not saying you do but alot of others do. I would not be surprised at all if we lose this game.

I think this will be one of those games where we get up on them early but then let them back in the game for a small scare at the end, Fins- 20, Browns- 16

A slight edge should go to the fins. Although the Browns should hang in there, won't be a cake walk. I will be shocked if we blew them out of the water.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Man I hope it doesn't turn out like it did a couple years back, with us dominating and then giving it away at the end.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

Back
Top Bottom