I got some laughs off of this Browns message board..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got some laughs off of this Browns message board.....

Which year would that be? Because we didnt dominate at any point in the game when we played them in 2005 and actually got shut out in that game. We didnt dominate at any point in the game when we played them in 2007. We didnt dominate in any point during the game when we played them in 2009 and we didnt dominate in any point during the game when we played them in 2010.
Man I hope it doesn't turn out like it did a couple years back, with us dominating and then giving it away at the end.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

EDIT: As the last poster mentioned the last time we beat them was in 2004, 10-7. Thats certainly not dominating... Just sayin

Last edited by a moderator:
Weeded looked great until the 3rd game..thats the game coaches prepare for.

He'll be just as bad this year as last year..

Miami beat Cleveland 10-7 on Sunday Night in 2004....Miami wore all aqua.

Cant believe how pathetic we have been since 2000. Can only beat the Browns once since 2004 and the subsequent 4 games we play against them they beat us in somewhat convincingly fashion.

Also, I loved the all aqua uni's..

I hear ya, but alot of posters on this board think we will win it handily. Not saying you do but alot of others do. I would not be surprised at all if we lose this game.

True that. I would be upset as hell if we lose, but not shocking. There are only a couple of ''joke'' teams in the nfl this year, Oakland being one, where you could pretty much guarantee a victory.
We all know that opening day is wild too.
I remember the days when we won on opening day year after year. I took it for granted then lol.

They hoping Benjamin can create mismatches in our secondary..
Brown fans for the most part think they have better dline we shall see..
Most are saying Weeden is even with Tannehill .. They refer to Weeden as "Weeds":ricky:

This place will be on suicide watch if Miami loses...

Suffice to say, this game is a tone setter for this season.

I don't think the Browns will be an easy win, but they don't have anyone on offense that scares me. Their defensive front is good, but their secondary is a weak link.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

This place will be on suicide watch if Miami loses...

Suffice to say, this game is a tone setter for this season.

It really will be. If we can't beat the Browns, it's going to be a long season. I predict a low scoring game that's not going to be fun to watch - Dolphins 16 Browns 10.

I'm actually surprised by how many of them pick the Dolphins. They may be more impressed with our team than we are. I really think the key is going to be how the line can handle pressure and if they can give Tannehill time to throw.

I'll just say this...every game at the NFL level is a challenge, there are no gimmes like college ball....the teams are much more equal.

With that said, I will be shocked if this team can't handle the browns, I don't see them having any success on either side of the ball with us. If we can't beat the Browns this is going to be a very long disapointing season.

I don't think that is what will transpire though, I see a fairly easy Dolphin victory, maybe a blowout.

I'll just say this...every game at the NFL level is a challenge, there are no gimmes like college ball....the teams are much more equal.

With that said, I will be shocked if this team can't handle the browns, I don't see them having any success on either side of the ball with us. If we can't beat the Browns this is going to be a very long disapointing season.

I don't think that is what will transpire though, I see a fairly easy Dolphin victory, maybe a blowout.

That makes 2 of us.

If they beat us without Gordon playing then we do have problems.

Back
Top Bottom