I got some news....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got some news.......

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
For those that know me....I get some interesting stuff from time to time......

I was told that the Skins did in fact call for Ogun, but the talk of negotiations progressing are BS. Supposedly they called and we said: "Patrick Ramsey, a future 2nd rd pick, and Rod Gardner for Adewale Ogunleye and Jay Fiedler."

The Skins thought we were doing pretty good drugs here in miami and we said: "Okay, I guess there is no deal to be made."

The Fins are really in limbo right now and are content to work something out with Ogun in the worst case scenario.

The Dolphins thinking is that in the trade scenario mentioned above....Gardner would become Chris Chambers replacement next year.

I am told that if they give Ogun EXACTLY what he wants, that they can kiss Chris Chambers goodbye next year.

I wouldnt mind the trade that the Dolphins mentioned at all, but why is it that Rod Gardner would become C.C's repalcement?? When did he say that we were ever getting rid of Chambers?? I hope that this isnt true because I would much rather have CC the OGUN.

I agree, I know everybody wants to keep OGun but as much as I would like him to stay, I don't want him at the cost of losing Chambers.

Section126 said:
Somebody that works for the Miami Dolphins Front Office........Muck knows who the guy is....

Your word is good enough for me 126. :up:

Now I'm really getting tired of this O-Gun talk. There is no way you get rid of Chris Chambers, not for anything any team has to offer. Watch what he does this year with David Boston on the other side. CC will be locked up for years to come.

Section126 said:
Somebody that works for the Miami Dolphins Front Office........Muck knows who the guy is....
I hope somebody else from the Dolphins front office doesn't read this....I'm sure they wouldn't be pleased that there were loose lips in their midst.

Don't be baited into giving up your sources. ;)

SmokeyPhinz said:
Now I'm really getting tired of this O-Gun talk. There is no way you get rid of Chris Chambers, not for anything any team has to offer. Watch what he does this year with David Boston on the other side. CC will be locked up for years to come.

I didn't say that we were dumping CC......I said that if we gave Ogun what he wants....then forget CC next year.

inFINSible said:
I hope somebody else from the Dolphins front office doesn't read this....I'm sure they wouldn't be pleased that there were loose lips in their midst.

Don't be baited into giving up your sources. ;)

Infins, I think that part of the requirement of working in the front office on any sports team requires that you have loose lips.

I had a friend that worked for the Miami Heat selling season tickets and he used to snoop around and whenever he heard a rumor around the office he would spill the beans like nobody's business.

I'll trade Ogun straight up for Ramsey.

Face it people is either Ogun or Chambers.Team know the Dolphins are back into a corner and are not going to offer a fair deal in return for Ogun.

minus said:
I'll trade Ogun straight up for Ramsey.

Face it people is either Ogun or Chambers.Team know the Dolphins are back into a corner and are not going to offer a fair deal in return for Ogun.

Sounds good to me. :D

Section126 said:
Thanks for the update. Interesting stuff. If they were willing to unload Ramsey, I'd take it.

I know Rick said the QB search is over, but he did go after Ramsey first.

Section126 said:
I didn't say that we were dumping CC......I said that if we gave Ogun what he wants....then forget CC next year.

This contradicts your original post, which stated that Gardner would replace CC next year, if that trade took place. If that trade took place, which it certainly will not, then O-Gun would be gone, and therefore we should easily be able to sign CC.

Section126 said:
Infins, I think that part of the requirement of working in the front office on any sports team requires that you have loose lips.

I had a friend that worked for the Miami Heat selling season tickets and he used to snoop around and whenever he heard a rumor around the office he would spill the beans like nobody's business.
:lol: :lol: Alright....nm.

Back
Top Bottom