I guess our Running D is no longer weak | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I guess our Running D is no longer weak

TGall13 said:
Because we just look back over the last 35 years instead of just one year :rofl3:
Don't be a homer. Those coaches and players from 35 years ago are no longer on your team. :crazy:

Justasportsfan said:
read my post above. It applies to you.

FTP makes bold predictions too and then he questions a bills fan but not a finfan for doing the same? If you read the entire thread you will wonder why this thread turns into a bills vs. fins. Read FTP's post :rolleyes:

I have read the entire thread thank you very much. A Bills fan knows for a fact that Manny will not contribute right away then, someone asked "How do you know?" I think that sums it up. You were the first one to mention anything about the Bills being better than the phins in some way shape or form in this thread.

It's nobody's business what someone posts on another site, so why bring it here?

Justasportsfan said:
You know nothing about what FTP has been posting on BZ ,so zip it.
this is a MS. Cleo post. Why didn't he question you too? You're a finfan that's why.

Because he states why. If Chester goes down we will have no choice but to probably turn to Wright for help.

Why bother even asking justa anything ...we are all homers here as fin fans should be and he is just a little bills fan looking for attention ... you guys need to learn to let him run his keyboard till he gets tired and goes back to where he BELONGS lol...If you are really that concerned about his opinions then perhaps go to his board and flood it with useless comments about his team so he can have something to show his kids when they get older .. im sure they will be proud of his tremendous insight and thought provoking comments...HAR!

:sleep: :whip: Gamble :shout: :lifter: Saban :apc: regular season.

Back
Top Bottom