I Hate Jaws -- Period | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Hate Jaws -- Period

What is it u guys expect? Nobody is going to say anything good about our team until we do something good. so far, we havent gotten anywhere. we have time though, try and block what these naysayers are jiving about.

i thought this post was titled "i hate jews", i was very confused

clear.gif

Jaws hates you too! :tongue:

This is the first time in a long time that we are not favored and i like the underdog role. We will see what these Fins are made of. Remember how the Marlins werent given credit last year until they won the Ws. The used that negativity and fueled them to prove everybody wrong. I hope it happens for the Fins too.

I still like our defense, but our offense has a ton of question marks. I like ESPNs comment that five extra defensive plays per game equals one extra game by week 10. That takes a toll on the defensive players. The offense either needs to score lots of points or move the ball. Otherwise, we are going to need to get some turnovers.

Gladsadmad said:
He said the Dolphins will go 8-8.
I think we will go 8-8 too. It's no reason to hate the guy (not directed at you Glad, just in general).

In fact, I respect Jaworski more than 99% of the writers and analysts out there. Why? Because he actually watches a lot game film (the kind that is usually only accesible to coaches). I'm not saying the guy is always right, but he's definitely more knowladgable than your typical NFL writer.

Back
Top Bottom