I Hate Jaws -- Period | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Hate Jaws -- Period

UncleJamFinFan said:
Worse than Pete Prisco.
Rip off those aqua and orange glasses and maybe you'll wake up and realize why most think little of our chances.....this team has deep problems

<-- You dont like me? Just wait until the next time you go swimming:shark:

nyjunc said:
I find it a little comical that you guys are complaining about the media when for the past 6-7 years the dolphins have been media darlings. EVERY year many pick them to get to the SB and they have never shown an ability to even get close but year after year they get picked, now you lose your best player a few days before camp and some media people are down on you- what did you expect? I don't think you guys are done, I still think you could win 9-10 games if things break right but how can you be mad at anyone for hopping off the bandwagon after Ricky left?

i dont get it either, but there are some commentators I really cant stand ala chris berman, phil simms...

Well the thing is the prognosticators all base their predictions on the talent plus consider any controversies, well we have had our share. The predictions are based on what is known. The fins will finish based on their play not because of what Jaws says.

FinFan4Life814 said:
I'd put Jaws and Prickso in the same category....biased, ranting dolphin haters. Cant wait to make em look stupid this season...lol
Seriously!! If you look at our team 3 weeks ago, what would they have said? 11-5?..10-6? Now that you take 1GUY out of the mix, we're suddenly gonna lose 8 games?? Especially with this year's schedule which I think is our most favorable schedule in YEARS!!? C'mon...All the NFL and media always love to stick with the most popular things that are going on..If the Titans play good, then everyone says the Titans are going to the SB...They don't really think about it much...:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom