I hate Jeff Ireland!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate Jeff Ireland!!!

miamifin12345

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jeff Ireland is the worst...

He has all but managed to destroy all the prestige this ball club has ever accumulated over its storied career.

Harbaugh and Fisher refused to coach with him having over arching decision making power over player personnel. Who could blame them.

Also he has managed to make Miami the least viable option for Manning after it was looking so good for us.

Manning said that "HE WOULD NOT THROW" and when Manning was in Miami he was scheduled to meet at the Phins facility, but had received word that Ireland, "Wanted to see his arm in action." So he flew to Denver and Ross had to send the whole staff up to Indy and told Ireland to stay behind.

This man is single-handedly destroying our beloved franchise!!!!!!!!

How can we get rid of him, we need answers!!!!!

Well, the first "I hate Jeff" thread is here, not even noon yet. I wonder how early in the day tomorrow's version will appear...

Well, the first "I hate Jeff" thread is here, not even noon yet. I wonder how early in the day tomorrow's version will appear...
I want a copy of jeff's.... who's mother is a whore contact list.

Manning said that "HE WOULD NOT THROW" and when Manning was in Miami he was scheduled to meet at the Phins facility, but had received word that Ireland, "Wanted to see his arm in action." So he flew to Denver and Ross had to send the whole staff up to Indy and told Ireland to stay behind.

how do you know this?

He has all but managed to destroy all the prestige this ball club has ever accumulated over its storied career.

Harbaugh and Fisher refused to coach with him having over arching decision making power over player personnel. Who could blame them.

Also he has managed to make Miami the least viable option for Manning after it was looking so good for us.

the prestige began to leave the year we fired shula...

I heard that Manning threw in Denver. Can anybody confirm or deny that?

Well until Ross hates Jeff Ireland also it doesn't matter

imagesqtbnANd9GcQQypA5TdFQMegvCDc3C1Fjev-1.jpg

I actually don't blame the man one bit, I want to see Manning throw too. **** Manning if he doesn't want to throw, you need a honest assessment and Denver and Arizona are foolish if they don't make him throw and offer him a huge contract.

If he can not perform it affects everything you need to do in the offseason. If the team is 2-6 when Manning is ready to return to the field, **** it at that point, complete waste of time and money. I don't blame Ireland for being methodical on this choice and frankly I wasn't enamored with Manning's willingness to show his progress or lack there of.

There is only one reason Manning isn't throwing right now and that is the fact that he isn't throwing like Manning.

If true about Fisher, why was it then that Fisher said he'd love to work with Ireland?

I heard that Manning threw in Denver. Can anybody confirm or deny that?
The closest I can get to confirming anything is this.
From the Denver Post.
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20156530/stokley-peyton-manning-throwing-like-he-did-six
If you happened to be walking a dog past a Castle Rock park early this past Saturday morning and thought, "Gee, that guy throwing the football looks a lot like Peyton Manning," your eyes did not deceive.

That was none other than Peyton Manning throwing passes to his former teammate Brandon Stokley in a small Castle Rock park. From about 8:30 to 9:30 on just another gorgeous morning in Colorado, Manning threw about 50 passes to the route-running Stokley. Like Manning, Stokley is a free agent.

"I saw him for three days at Duke and he was the only quarterback (throwing to four or five receivers) and he threw a ton of balls for three straight practices and the guy looked to me like he did when I was there six years ago," said

Back
Top Bottom