I hate Jeff Ireland!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate Jeff Ireland!!!

Manning said that "HE WOULD NOT THROW" and when Manning was in Miami he was scheduled to meet at the Phins facility, but had received word that Ireland, "Wanted to see his arm in action." So he flew to Denver and Ross had to send the whole staff up to Indy and told Ireland to stay behind.

Source?

I heard that Manning threw in Denver. Can anybody confirm or deny that?

He did not. He threw to Brandon Stokley with no Bronco's officials present.

Klis says that the pitch-and-catch session, which no one from the Broncos attended, occurred in a small park on Saturday morning.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/12/stokley-says-peyton-is-throwing-like-six-years-ago/

Manning said that "HE WOULD NOT THROW" and when Manning was in Miami he was scheduled to meet at the Phins facility, but had received word that Ireland, "Wanted to see his arm in action." So he flew to Denver and Ross had to send the whole staff up to Indy and told Ireland to stay behind.

Link, or any kind of proof of this at all please.

If true about Fisher, why was it then that Fisher said he'd love to work with Ireland?

When did Fisher say that??

And yes Manning threw to Brandon Stokely "Unofficially" because Manning stayed at Brandon's house while he was in Colorado

Jeff Ireland is the worst...

He has all but managed to destroy all the prestige this ball club has ever accumulated over its storied career.

Harbaugh and Fisher refused to coach with him having over arching decision making power over player personnel. Who could blame them.

Also he has managed to make Miami the least viable option for Manning after it was looking so good for us.

This man is single-handedly destroying our beloved franchise!!!!!!!!

How can we get rid of him, we need answers!!!!!

A few questions. First, how and why were things looking so good for MIA in getting Manning?
Second, did the talent in MIA have anything to do with the rumors of Manning to MIA?

And if the talent in MIA was the main reason Manning was favoring MIA. Then who helped bring in that talent?

As for Fisher and Harbaugh, they got the power they wanted, good for them. Harbaugh is winning with talent he nothing to do with in building. And FIsher and his mediocre career, wasn't worth the power dump.

So your not happy with the current FO including HC Philbin. LOL, life sucks for you.:lol2:

He has all but managed to destroy all the prestige this ball club has ever accumulated over its storied career.

Harbaugh and Fisher refused to coach with him having over arching decision making power over player personnel. Who could blame them.

Also he has managed to make Miami the least viable option for Manning after it was looking so good for us.

Harbaugh didn't refuse to work with Ireland. He didn't want to leave the west coast. Fisher actually said good things about Ireland but Fisher wanted final say and thats the GM's job. So, technically Ireland was the reason Fisher didn't come to Miami but not for the reason you gave. Fisher basically wanted Irelands power and i'm glad Ross wouldn't give it to him.

As for the rest of your post, where are you getting this info about Manning? You're even quoting people

Well, at least he didn't ask Peyton about his mom, so he CAN learn...

... Cut Jeff some slack, I even heard he has a mother!

This sounds like a load of horsesh1t. I hate miamifin12345!!!

I want my hate button back................

A lot of factual inaccuracies in this post. Where to start?

Back
Top Bottom