I hate Jeff Ireland!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate Jeff Ireland!!!

I don't think it is completey Ireland's doing. Ever since Wayne H. sold the team, we have had trouble landing the "Big Fish." Wayne H. always got his man. Ross and Ireland always seem end up with their 2nd or 3rd option. Not sure of the reason, or who's at fault but it seems to be a trend.

I posted this response to a similar HennyPenny type thread last night, as I have similarly replied with various versions previously. Afterwards, it occurred to me that mustering up the energy to individually debunk convenient agenda-driven, Pavlovian-reactionary BS is not worth the effort; consequently I converted last night's reply into what no doubt will become a very familiar graphic response around these here parts.

110g5uf-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO.

fans are so ridiculous on this board, and im starting to think for the Miami Dolphins as well, but i guess when you get an influx of young people who havnt' witnessed our rich tradition, even the fanbase starts to take on some characteristics of a low end franchise.

1) Not every free agent wants to come here, and it isn't always b/c we are THE FIRST CHOICE until ireland and ross "screw it up" we simply are not everyones first choice period.
2) just b/c you PERCEIVE someone to be our messiah and savior just b/c of their name ala Fisher, Manning etc. does not mean that they are the best fit or vice versa. obviously manning is a GREAT HOF quarterback, however there is no guarantee that he wins a Superbowl for us, and there isnt even a guarantee that he plays more than 2 years for anyone. if ireland wanted to be a hard ass, maybe he had his reasons, maybe he wanted to be convinced he could throw on a dime, maybe he doesn't really want manning - who knows?

every time we "miss out" on some fans "wish list" ireland and ross are horrible and we are a "joke" this is not madden folks. calm down. you have no idea what the FO's plan is. IMO philbin was the best pick for HC and i trust him and ireland to get us the right qb, even if it turns out that that qb is matt moore for one more year.

Back
Top Bottom