I HATE the Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I HATE the Jets

Never said the Fins suck, i have been picking you guys the last couple of weeks to win, even made some wagers. If you had a viable o-line, you guys would be damn good. Look what happens when RT has time to throw.

I do like how you suddenly appear once they win today....

:lol:

This is why everyone was screaming at Sherman to keep pounding the run when we played them on MNF. Instead we go pass happy as a timing-based team in one of the loudest venues in the NFL. I attribute that loss directly to Sherman...

No, just trying to stay in shape, running some trails

Good for you. Marathon runners are crazy.

As for Miami vs the Jets, we're in trouble in those two games. Does anyone here seriously trust our OL to block their DL?

Ryan Tannehill will be on IR after one of those games.

Good for you. Marathon runners are crazy.

As for Miami vs the Jets, we're in trouble in those two games. Does anyone here seriously trust our OL to block their DL?

Ryan Tannehill will be on IR after one of those games.

I would say that a season split is the safest bet, Geno has his moments, and he had a sub par game today, and a stinker last week.

I would say that a season split is the safest bet, Geno has his moments, and he had a sub par game today, and a stinker last week.

If I remember right, Geno was who you were hoping the Jets would get. So what do you think so far? At times to me he shows a lot and then other times not much kind of like our boy Tannehill.

I hate to say it but I love the Jets defensive line. They've drafted very well lately. I'm not sold on Geno yet but I'm definitely not looking forward to the game at their place.

If I remember right, Geno was who you were hoping the Jets would get. So what do you think so far? At times to me he shows a lot and then other times not much kind of like our boy Tannehill.

I am happy with him, he is starting to show some fire, and he is cutting down on the INTS, thank god!

Back
Top Bottom