I hate to see how the media cheers for the PATS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate to see how the media cheers for the PATS

josekareh

Finfansince75
Reaction score
What is it?? why they all like them so much? Why are they so in love with them fools? When Miami was Champ they never were so attached to the team...

capecoralfinfan said:
the media is obsessed with the northeast in general. they are all big market teams with rich, powerful owners that aid in controlling corporate america.

That is true...plus, the Pats are a very blue-collar team. Tom Brady is just about the only superstar and you never hear him say, "I like me some me."

Al Michaels, who is one of my favorite analyst, really pissed me off yesterday. All game it was "what a beautiful incomplete pass by Tom Brady, almost as nice as when he handed the ball off to Dillon. If it were up to me, I'd rush the field and fellate him in the huddle." Basically the Patriots can do no wrong, and it's been like that even when they lost.

popularwar said:
Al Michaels, who is one of my favorite analyst, really pissed me off yesterday. All game it was "what a beautiful incomplete pass by Tom Brady, almost as nice as when he handed the ball off to Dillon. If it were up to me, I'd rush the field and fellate him in the huddle." Basically the Patriots can do no wrong, and it's been like that even when they lost.

LMAO!! I know. Michael and Madden both would make love to Brady. It's disgusting.

popularwar said:

Wait a minute man, by "Fellate him in the huddle" do you mean perform Fellatio? Please expand on what you are saying here

josekareh said:
What is it?? why they all like them so much? Why are they so in love with them fools? When Miami was Champ they never were so attached to the team...

Because there are no loud-mouth jerks on their team who showboat and act like assclowns all the time.

No Steve Smith's, T.O's, Chad Johnson's, Michael Strahan's...........guys who after they make a good play go into a 10 minute dance routine. They have an owner who for the most part keeps his mouth shut and doesn't cause any problems. It's a team that just plays. No other BS around it. They show up, play, and win.

azfinfanmang said:
Wait a minute man, by "Fellate him in the huddle" do you mean perform Fellatio? Please expand on what you are saying here
That's exactly what I meant. The media would pay to give Brady a hummer in the huddle.

MikeO said:
Because there are no loud-mouth jerks on their team who showboat and act like assclowns all the time.

No Steve Smith's, T.O's, Chad Johnson's, Michael Strahan's...........guys who after they make a good play go into a 10 minute dance routine. They have an owner who for the most part keeps his mouth shut and doesn't cause any problems. It's a team that just plays. No other BS around it. They show up, play, and win.

As much as I hate to admit it it, and as much as I hate to Agree with MikeO this is very true. They do save their energy for the task on hand. That doesnt mean the Media needs to give them a hand-job everytime they sucessfully have an offensive play with no penalties.

MikeO said:

yeah what he said.

azfinfanmang said:
As much as I hate to admit it it, and as much as I hate to Agree with MikeO this is very true. They do save their energy for the task on hand. That doesnt mean the Media needs to give them a hand-job everytime they sucessfully have an offensive play with no penalties.

LMAO @ handjob! :sidelol:

josekareh said:
When Miami was champ there was no ESPN, CNN, NFL Network, internet message boards etc. etc. etc. You can`t even compare the two eras. I`ll give the Pats all the props in the world...I don`t like `em, but I think they show a lot of class on and off the field. Hopefully it`ll be us winning those titles very soon.

Hearing Brady say how the team has been "disrespected" all season by the media, fans, everyone on the planet, made me want to puke. Giving me another reason to keep on hating the Pattys.

As much as I can't stand the Pats or any other team in our division for that matter (but especially the Pats), you have to admit, this team is something else. How many players did this team lose due to injury? How many WR's do they have playing CB? How many rookies do they have playing on the OL? And despite all of these setbacks, they are still playing dominant football.

Aside from Rodney Harrison and maybe Roosevelt Colvin, it's hard to find any real A-holes on this team. If Saban turns out to be half the coach Bellichick is, we are going to have a great future!!!!!

I don't blame the media at all for their over-exposure and their non-stop praise of the Pats. If all of their good fortune would have been bestowed on us, we'd be the darlings of the media right now and we'd all love it too!!! Until they're dethroned and their dynasty comes to an end, they will be the darlings of the media.

azfinfanmang said:
It is exactly what I meant when starting this thread, they are good, but the media makes them look like gods, a simple pass to the flat is mentioned like for 20 minutes and even whan Leftwich was having a great drive, Madden and Michaels were still mentioneing last pats drive, that was awful.... And the same story had been running for the last 4 o 5 years.... I mean even on NFL network.... they have been showing that stupid dancing commercial all through the year....
I'm beginning to wonder if the pats have something to do with ABC network...

Back
Top Bottom