I just threw up in my mouth.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just threw up in my mouth....

Our offense wll score 25+ a game and our defense will give up 13 a game ! We should win 12 games! There, I said it!

Why would Tom Brady be scared of a guy who had 5 sacks last year? Jordan is not an elite pass rusher....he's better in coverage. I think he's going to get handled by NFL linemen b/c he's skinny and weak at the point. Werner and Carradine would have been better pass rush options, and we could have traded down for them!

The coaching staff, along with his comrades will bring DJ out to the best that he can be. Naturally DJ must follow suit. He's raw talent. If he stays on board mentally and physically, I'm pretty sure he will, along with the rest of the DL, strike some wicked fear to the offences. I think he's gonna be the opposing offensive coordinator's nightmare. Not to mention the QB, like Sir Brady. :chuckle:

Our offense wll score 25+ a game and our defense will give up 13 a game ! We should win 12 games! There, I said it!

Mike Wallace was a good addition but I'm still not sure I see 25+ points per game. Need to add more weapons.

So you just looked at the stat line then? No tape to figure out why he was the consensus #1 DE in the draft?

No, i watched a lot of tape. But the tape i saw showed me why he only got 5 sacks....b/c as smooth and fast as he is, which allows him to cover in space, he's not big/strong enough to beat good tackles. When the tackles got their hands on him, they easily stoned him or redirected him enough to allow the QB to get rid of the ball. Jordan is a very talented player....very smooth, quick, long and athletic.....but he wasn't the #1 DE on my board b/c i don't see him as a DE. He's an OLB/pass rusher. I also don't think he was the #1 pass rusher right now. He was rated that high on potential alone, not on production, like Mingo. And the problem you have with drafting on potential instead of production is guys don't always meet their potential....especially when they are now going up against better talent than that guys they didn't produce against in college.

Back
Top Bottom