I say this with tongue in cheek, but ... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I say this with tongue in cheek, but ...

Tongue in cheek my friend...

Spegg said:
Blah Blah Blah Who cares.
If you don't like what you are reading, here go read somewhere else.

Tongue in cheek here my friend. I understand what goes on this board. Just attempting to make a point.

Good point, and better said in a concise manner

Schleprock said:
No, that's the problem. People don't state things in an opinion. They run off at the keyboard mouth and talk like they know for sure.

I need to condense my points. You gave a good summary of my point.

Lee2000:wink:

The only person that I have ever seen called a cancer is TO. After SF and Philly how can anyone not think or know he is a cancer. If one person accuses you of something and another accuses them you might have a controversy. But when a whole team and management and everyone who watches it play through on the news and sees it's one person people call them a cancer.

Point well taken; I only know based on what you write...

EBMisfit said:
Where do you get the notion that you really know anything about any of these posters?

I only know your view point based on what you write. But staying on the point, I am addressing the content of what you write and how it addresses issues. I am an equal opportunity target myself.

Lee2000

We base things that we say on things that we here from news programs, talk shows, radio, tv, newspapers etc.....We may not no the person so to speak, but neither then does coach Saban..He reads scouting reports on players and may even sit down and talk to them about coming here...Does he really KNOW the person.....he will make a decision based on what other people tell him (scouts) and the impression the individual left on him.....NOT so differant then what we do.....Just one mans opinion

I prefer gonorrea to cancer.

As labels for bad attitudes within a locker room, of course.

Gunit1 said:
We base things that we say on things that we here from news programs, talk shows, radio, tv, newspapers etc.....We may not no the person so to speak, but neither then does coach Saban..He reads scouting reports on players and may even sit down and talk to them about coming here...Does he really KNOW the person.....he will make a decision based on what other people tell him (scouts) and the impression the individual left on him.....NOT so differant then what we do.....Just one mans opinion

This man doesn't speak for me.

I base things on hearsay, innuendo, insinuations, rants, expressions, guesses and most of all the voices in my head. :cooldude:

"If we could ever get Lavar to play within the scheme, study, and be a professional he could be the most dangerous player in the league!"
Jeremiah trotter on former teamate, Lavar Arrington

Point well taken...

Gunit1 said:

Point well taken.

Lee2000

This post was attacked before it was even posted.

Heresay is the nature of the beast when it comes to message boards.

Accept it and move on.

I see your point of view,but such an argument could be...

Despacio said:
This post was attacked before it was even posted.

Heresay is the nature of the beast when it comes to message boards.

Accept it and move on.

risky to pose. A lot of things just happen and are we just supposed to accept every time. I buy that in this case, but not in everything in life.

Lee2000

Back
Top Bottom