I say this with tongue in cheek, but ... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I say this with tongue in cheek, but ...

The whole judgement thing is true. Most who don't know me think I'm an *******. Those who do know me know I'm an *******. Hmmmmm.

Lee2000 said:
Where do you guys get the notion you really know anything about any of these players? I see you freely say a guy is a cancer in the locker room or has an attitude problem and you are so free with the judgement. All I ask you to do is put yourself in the situation and consider how accurate judgments have been about you from others. Sometimes they are true and sometimes untrue. So be careful about throwing around such descriptions of guys you don't really know. If you do know the guy personally fine. But I am banking most of you don't know these guys. I would argue the media guys where you read or hear this stuff really don't know the guys either.

Now with all that said, I understand the purpose of message boards and the freedom of opinion. But some of what I have been reading on here lately has me questioning the judgment of some of you who are so quick to judge.

Lee2000

We are so free to judge because we were given the freedom to do so. Not just on the message board scene but in America. It's the way it is Lee.

Hopefully your not refering to the TO situation because he has openly been a Cancer in the lockeroom, and in public.... :evil:

Back
Top Bottom