I think we now have the #1 rushing offense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think we now have the #1 rushing offense

MIA is first in 4th down conversion% and 3rd down conversion%...nice

The wildcat has been the greatest thing has happened to our rushing offense. Today's performance (as well as our performance against IND) has been nothing short of phenomenal. WAY TO GO MIAMI!

The wildcat has been the greatest thing has happened to our rushing offense. Today's performance (as well as our performance against IND) has been nothing short of phenomenal. WAY TO GO MIAMI!
And MIA hasn't even shown any new wrinkles out of it yet...

Theoretically we should not be able to be stopped now. If defenses key in to stop the run Henne should be able to beat them over the top.

some of our own finheaven fans hate the wildcat and think its a fad.. I dont see how

some of our own finheaven fans hate the wildcat and think its a fad.. I dont see how
As long as we don't face very fast defenses like the ravens, it will work. We should keep doing it as long as it works.

We were the #3 ranked rushing offense going into this weekend.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/byteam?group=Offense&cat=Rushing

But we had 250 net yds rushing today, while Dallas has about 74, New Orleans had 153, and Denver had about 117.

When was the last time we had the #1 rushing offense?

No, we are second on the entire NFL, just behind the Titans(like 3 yards behind), but we and the Titans have a huge advantage over the third one (new orleans saints 70 yards above).

We are also the second on the NFL on rushing defense just behind the Ravens, we are the BEST on the NFL in Time of posesion and one of the best on third down conversions. This team is looking like a Contender, we just need our secondary to learn and improve and solid QB play, it is really a shame that we lost that game to the Colts, I think that could end up being the difference between us and the f***ing Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom