I think we now have the #1 rushing offense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think we now have the #1 rushing offense

No, we are second on the entire NFL, just behind the Titans(like 3 yards behind), but we and the Titans have a huge advantage over the third one (new orleans saints 70 yards above).

We are also the second on the NFL on rushing defense just behind the Ravens, we are the BEST on the NFL in Time of posesion and one of the best on third down conversions. This team is looking like a Contender, we just need our secondary to learn and improve and solid QB play, it is really a shame that we lost that game to the Colts, I think that could end up being the difference between us and the f***ing Patriots.

Very tough game to swallow indeed. We gotta make up for it by winning a game we're not supposed to win.

that's crazy because the stats from today's game isn't even updated yet, maybe ere gonna be # 1 when they update it later on tonight

I loved how Bills fans were saying before the game how they would shut down our running game because they only had one bad quarter letting teams run on them this year (the 4th against the saints).

250 yards rushing on you today Bills fans.

250 YARDS !

250 Yards !!!

:lol:

I'm becoming a big believer in our Oline !! Thank you Parcells, Ireland, and Sparano for finally giving us Dolphins fans a dominating Oline ! :)

Theoretically we should not be able to be stopped now. If defenses key in to stop the run Henne should be able to beat them over the top.

We just need some WR help cuz our WR dont get much seperation from watching them today or don't have the IQ when the play is dead to keep running except for Bess.

No, we are second on the entire NFL, just behind the Titans(like 3 yards behind), but we and the Titans have a huge advantage over the third one (new orleans saints 70 yards above).

You're wrong. Tennessee was behind us coming into the day and only gained 95 rushing yards, so they're WAY behind us now. We're #1 by a substantial margin -- not quite 20 ypg above the second-best team.

We are also the second on the NFL on rushing defense just behind the Ravens, we are the BEST on the NFL in Time of posesion and one of the best on third down conversions. This team is looking like a Contender, we just need our secondary to learn and improve and solid QB play, it is really a shame that we lost that game to the Colts, I think that could end up being the difference between us and the f***ing Patriots.

Running well, stopping the run, and dominate time of possession are all "Parcells" hallmarks.

And know it seems like we're getting back on track in terms of turnover ratio...if that trend continues, Miami is going to win more games than it loses.

Running well, stopping the run, and dominate time of possession are all "Parcells" hallmarks.

And know it seems like we're getting back on track in terms of turnover ratio...if that trend continues, Miami is going to win more games than it loses.

If someone would have told me before the season that we would have the best rushing offense and defense after week four I would have though that we would be at least 3-1.

We get to play the fake ravens in 8 days... we'll see, I personally like the wildcat.

If we can achieve success with the WILDFIN vs Ravens then we have come full circle as it being an effective package. The Green slimey airplanes are a test too. Hate to admit it but that ugly Green Slime is a fast defense. Its about execution and discipline when it comes to an effective WILDFIN.

Back
Top Bottom