I Turned to the Dark Side | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Turned to the Dark Side

U set up ur tevo to tape the friends finale? Or even worse the Frasier finale?

Blitz, you're now a Dolphins' fan??

Not an Eagles' fan anymore???

:assimilat

Last edited:
HEhehehehe.... Knew it was a matter of time. You were spending far too much time on the Phins board.

Any bets on when Justa, Clump & Zevo come out?
:roflmao:

I bet Clump will be the next to convert, no way you manage a salary cap for a team you don't like

inFINSible said:
Tell us, Blitz....what prompted the switch?
I don't know, its weird. I've always liked the Fins, but I never gave it much thought. But then when I was watching the draft, and when Philly took Andrews, for the rest of the day, all I could think about is Dolphins.

I've been mulling that over for a few weeks, and finally something clicked :woot:

Bl¡tz Inc said:
I don't know, its weird. I've always liked the Fins, but I never gave it much thought. But then when I was watching the draft, and when Philly took Andrews, for the rest of the day, all I could think about is Dolphins.

I've been mulling that over for a few weeks, and finally something clicked :woot:

:up:

Bl¡tz Inc said:

And the truth shall set you free!!!

Welcome Dolphin brothern to the land of aqua and orange...

Welcome to enlightenment...

Clumpy...go to the light...all are welcome! All are welcome!

Go to the light Clumpy!

Back
Top Bottom