I Turned to the Dark Side | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Turned to the Dark Side

Blitz all I can say is WOW, and of course welcome to aqua and orange

I like Blitz, but can we trust him? What if he's watching the Patsies and then "something clicks", he might switch again. :jk:

ya'll can welcome those fairweathered fans into your team. The fins have tons of em' what's another faitweathered fan. :D

Wow dude, "looks good on ya."

Welcome :vader:

Well I would say welcome Blitz, but you've always been welcome here. Welcome to the Dolphins fanbase. Now we can see some great Dolphins PS work from ya. And you can help me improve on my PS stuff as well. Welcome again bro!

Justasportsfan said:
ya'll can welcome those fairweathered fans into your team. The fins have tons of em' what's another faitweathered fan. :D

Fairweathered? I hate to say but the Eagles look like they are headed to the SuperBowl this year not US. I do know that the Bills are heading no where.

Gaphinfan said:
I do know that the Bills are heading no where.
headed somewhere or nowhere. we stick to our team no matter what. You could only wish you had fans like us instead of Blitz. Next thing you know, he's gonna wake up one day and realize he's a bengals fan because something just clicked :D.

Justasportsfan said:
headed somewhere or nowhere. we stick to our team no matter what. You could only wish you had fans like us instead of Blitz. Next thing you know, he's gonna wake up one day and realize he's a bengals fan because something just clicked :D.

User Name Join Date Posts
dolfan06 09-02-2001 18,021
dolphan39 09-04-2001 14,158
Muck 02-03-2002 13,654
iceblizzard69 09-29-2001 11,286
inFINSible 09-03-2001 9,910
Prime Time 10-18-2002 8,794
WharfRat 05-26-2002 8,604
ckparrothead 05-24-2002 7,115
CirclingWagons 06-26-2003 6,027
Justasportsfan 12-23-2001 5,974

That is the all time post count here. You and CW are #9,10 You will come around befor you know it. :lol: why else would you sent so much time with us. I know about your enemy theory. ;) :goof:

Justasportsfan said:
^^^^^^^^^^

yeah, what is another
faitweathered fan?

Justasportsfan said:

You know you're hearing that voice whispering in your mind now: I'm a DolFan, I'm a DolFan, why do I deny it? Why put myself through the agony of mustering fake affection for a losing franchise like Buffalo, I'm a DolFan, I'm a DolFan

Ok Blitz, now all you have to do is to post a thread bashing Wanny and, or Fiedler. Be sure to always accent the negative and you will fit right in with this boards darkest clan. :yell:

Justasportsfan said:

Fact is people in Buffalo have nothng else. They have no geography, no points of interest, no good weather. Nothing.

If it weren't for the Bills and chicken wings we would probably let Canada annex you.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom