I Turned to the Dark Side | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Turned to the Dark Side

allred65 said:
Ok Blitz, now all you have to do is to post a thread bashing Wanny and, or Fiedler. Be sure to always accent the negative and you will fit right in with this boards darkest clan. :yell:

Or you could be like alred and others and buy every sound bite the team sells through the media and make your Super Bowl reservations in May. Only then to be served a big slice of humble pie in December.

Reality bites.

QUOTE=fin-atic]Fact is people in Buffalo have nothng else. They have no geography, no points of interest, no good weather. Nothing.

If it weren't for the Bills and chicken wings we would probably let Canada annex you.

:roflmao: :roflmao:[/QUOTE]
canada has too many bills fans already we dont want anymore!

fin-atic said:
Fact is people in Buffalo have nothng else. They have no geography, no points of interest, no good weather. Nothing.

If it weren't for the Bills and chicken wings we would probably let Canada annex you.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Anyone will tell you, it's got more English speaking americans than Miami.

canadainfin-fan said:
canada has too many bills fans already we dont want anymore!
I think it's the other way around, the bills have a lot of Canadians (not that I mind, I like Canadians better than Cubans) , we don't need anymore.

Isn't the weather always fair for us? It's not like we ever have to sit through losing seasons.

I'll take the Jills... but the Bills? why do we NEED the Bills? Oh yea... that's right.... then we couldn't say...

NO ONE CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!

NO WONDER THEY LOSE THE SB! They're bringing wagons and winchesters to a Tank Fight! :m83:

Yea yea... CHEESY... I know.

By the way... I'm not much on Chicken wings....

Therefore, I see NO REASON why Canada can't have them.

fin-atic said:
Fact is people in Buffalo have nothng else. They have no geography, no points of interest, no good weather. Nothing.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
This country is already littered with Bills fans. We have enough of them. Especially in Southern/Eastern Ontario. We pretty much get All Bills all the time. on TV. It really bothers me :fire:

pigskinguy said:
This country is already littered with Bills fans. We have enough of them. Especially in Southern/Eastern Ontario. We pretty much get All Bills all the time. on TV. It really bothers me :fire:
If it bothers you, then move to So. Fla. EH? :D

Justasportsfan said:
If it bothers you, them move to So. Fla. :D
I wish!!!! But I need that little thing called a Green Card. Which I means I need a job before I can just up and move. But believe me I would if I could.

pigskinguy said:
I wish!!!! But I need that little thing called a Green Card. Which I means I need a job before I can just up and move. But believe me I would if I could.
Move to Vancouver or British Columbia. You're like a bills fan who lives in Ft. Lauderdale complaining aboooot all the finfans around Eh?

Back
Top Bottom