I Turned to the Dark Side | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Turned to the Dark Side

FinfanInBuffalo said:
AAAhhhhhh!!!!!
:eek:

Its typical for Buffalo natives to want to move back.
not only buffalonians. Living in So. Fla. for 7 years and almost everyone I worked w/ or knew were from out of state. From what I gathered, they loved So.Fla when they went there for a vacation and loved it with all the partying . 95% of those from out of state move back to where they are from when all the partying is said and done and ready to settle down.

Why do you think Florida is called the transient state?

Blitz is in a transient state?

Darksiders rule!

ZOD said:
She left her bedroom window open all winter long!

Her poor husband froze his a$$ off. :lol:

30 degrees? Window open!

30 degrees isn't winter.....

I hear the bugs in Florida are so large that they need leashes....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
30 degrees isn't winter.....

I hear the bugs in Florida are so large that they need leashes....

Spoken like a true yankee....

It's not the large bugs that are the fiercest. It's the damn "no see'ums".

ZOD said:
Spoken like a true yankee....

It's not the large bugs that are the fiercest. It's the damn "no see'ums".

Not to mention the rattle snakes and the alligators....

LOL, yall believe this dude? I know Blitz...he's trippin.

But he did tell me he's not a Phillies or Sixers fan anymore...switched to the Marlins & Heat. :up:

Did the philly boo-ing of Santa Claus make you start to think that you would turn to the darkside? (Which in actuality, Philly IS the darkside, you just sent sunny-side up ;) )

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Ignorance from fin-atic??? What a surprise.....

Have you ever been to Buffalo?

Yes I have been to Buffalo. I couldn't wait to leave. Cold depressing town full of out of work angry people who can't find work and never see the sun.

You guys have Beef on Weck, we have stone crabs. You have beer bellies and white skin, we have sun tans and bikinis. You have the Eerie Canal we have white beaches and the ocean.

But seriously I am just haivng fun with you guys. I did not like Buffalo. Too industrial, cold, and economically depressed for me. But I did meet some nice people there.

I will overlook your personal shot.

TerryTate said:
Did the philly boo-ing of Santa Claus make you start to think that you would turn to the darkside? (Which in actuality, Philly IS the darkside, you just sent sunny-side up ;) )

Nice D-Train Sig!!!!!

Welcome Brother Blitz! Awesome to see you are now a Dolphins fan. I know we argue and stuff but If we didn't this place would just be boring. Welcome aboard to the Aqua and Orange, all I can say is :welcome:

What is that that Dontrelle has after the pitch?

Bl¡tz Inc said:
This will be a day long remembered :cooldude:

You should move to Miami then. There are a lot of Miami fans like you there.

I hope this change lasts, but I sure feel like we're being setup.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom