I wanna start a Simmons at #5 bandwagon | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wanna start a Simmons at #5 bandwagon

Bragging about Drew Lock is very premature at this point. He’s done nothing.

And I still think Lamar Jackson isn’t going to look like such a great pick 3-4 years from now. Give it more time. Colin Kaepernick was once a very hot player that even helped his team make a SB appearance.

Teams and defenses will adapt to the style of play. They always do. If major injury doesn’t happen first.

The only way I’m doing this is if we are getting Love at 18 or signing Winston

Bragging about Drew Lock is very premature at this point. He’s done nothing.

And I still think Lamar Jackson isn’t going to look like such a great pick 3-4 years from now. Give it more time. Colin Kaepernick was once a very hot player that even helped his team make a SB appearance.

Teams and defenses will adapt to the style of play. They always do. If major injury doesn’t happen first.
Both have a lot to prove still, but both have shown something we haven't seen in a long time in Miami, hope

Both yet to be determined, but both have shown more promise than we have seen around here since Marino retired

Lol ok. If you say so. What the f has lock shown exactly?

Lamar Jackson showed the rest of the league in the playoffs his pocket passer warts are real.

And if I’m gonna trade the 5 pick for any hybrid type and other than a qb (which I’m not cause I don’t have a damn qb...but anyways) trade the damn thing for derwin james.

he’s better anyways and the ask is probably gonna be rather similar.

james plays with more instincts than athlete. Simmons is the opposite at this stage be it lb or safety

whoever drafts that kid better hope that the lb or safety instincts catch up with the atblete. To validate top 5

I’d rather trade down 4 or 5 spots and take a top 2 OT.

Lol ok. If you say so. What the f has lock shown exactly?

Lamar Jackson showed the rest of the league in the playoffs his pocket passer warts are real.

A 2nd year QB having a bad playoff game?

Peyton Manning was 0-3 in his first 3 playoff games in those 3 games he completed 47% of his passes had 1 TD and 2 int's and a qb rating of 59.1.

The kid is still developing, he's farther ahead than many expected.

I’m in! If he’s there at 5 I would take him! Probable HOF type player! Take what makes team better!

I think some haven't looked at the rookie contracts for a given pick and compared them to proven talent playing the same position. There is a reason why Tunsil netted 2 firsts and a second and Minkah only got us one first.

Don't pick a LB/safety at 5. Very bad return on investment.

If you can't bring yourself to pick a QB at 5, and you can't trade down, you pretty much have to pick a OT or DE. Anything else is just a bad financial decision. It is tempting to only think BPA but you have to keep the salary cap in mind.

Do I like Simmons?..Yes....Do I think Simmons is worth the 5 pick?...No
If Tua is not there we are trading down and the target is Jacksonville.

I am not sure these qb are that good this yr. Only one I want Burrow. I dont think Tua did anything that love or herbert could not of done if they'd were qb on Alabama teams. Plus tua is hurt all time.

He's got the best QBR rating ever...and I dunno, I saw a lot of TD's dropped by his receivers as opposed to bailing him out.

He's simply fun to watch and to not take a swing at greatness, especially with as many draft picks as we have, seems gutless.

Back
Top Bottom