If Bush Is Steller Against Oakland, It's Over... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Bush Is Steller Against Oakland, It's Over...

Stop D Mac and the run game like the Chargers did they have a very hard time moving the ball no tight end threat and there receivers are banged up, home opener if we don't win this one after watching the Raiders look undisipline and no fire power threw the air dolphins r in for a long year . Pound them in the run game they got a big front 7 soo it won't be easy but stay with it work play action get Tannehill moving the pocket for open lanes to throw the ball use his acuraty on the run .. No turnovers !

Stop D Mac and the run game like the Chargers did they have a very hard time moving the ball no tight end threat and there receivers are banged up, home opener if we don't win this one after watching the Raiders look undisipline and no fire power threw the air dolphins r in for a long year . Pound them in the run game they got a big front 7 soo it won't be easy but stay with it work play action get Tannehill moving the pocket for open lanes to throw the ball use his acuraty on the run .. No turnovers !

They are getting Denarious Moore back this week -

I dont know about them not be able to move the ball

Their first possession they started from their own 10 and moved it 70 yards down to the 25 of the Chargers before their WR fumble.. 2nd possession they started at their 30 and moved it 40 yards to the Chargers 30.. 4th possession they started at their own 10 and drove 85 yards to the Chargers 2 yard line.. So to say the Raiders cant move the ball would be incorrect

We need to do what the Chargers did.. bring the CB's up.. show Palmer tight coverage then drop back when he snaps the ball to get it in zone.. it worked for the Chargers- Hopefully our coaches picked that up and will do the same thing

No chance we jam the ball down their throats. In order to move the ball it will have to be done initially by throwing it

I actually would love to see Lane get a few carries. Not sayng a lot but a few. The guy was a beast in school. Some sceens to Lamar Smith could work too.

Ozzy rules!!

I know, i wish he was still playing too man. There's a new Lamar in town though lol.

On Topic: Im looking for Bush to kill it too, I started him over Bradshaw in my fantasy league!

You guys have high hopes for bush against the raiders but this isn't the raiders run defense of last year, this year it's 100x better!!
Defensive minded coach better defensive players and you get a stellar defense in calling it this year raiders will be a top 10 defensive team! Bush at the most will get 65 yds good luck getting past the front 7 on defense...
The texans have a far better defense then the raiders and Reggie was shredding them until we got down big

The Raiders are better than Houston at DT and MLB. Those positions set the tone at stopping the run.

We got to be able to throw well tomorrow to win. Stall ball will not win.

The Raiders have a very good front seven....they will stop the run first...then they are going to come after Tanny...Lets hope we can protect him.

Funny to think of Bush as a character guy considering his NCAA status but in the NFL, in the big picture, he really is.

The Raiders are better than Houston at DT and MLB. Those positions set the tone at stopping the run.

We got to be able to throw well tomorrow to win. Stall ball will not win.

Cushing is a top 3 MLB in the NFL. Rolando Mcclain isnt even top 20.

I don't get this thread. So if Bush has a good game he has a good game? Steller?

My bad Cushing is indeed a MLB and sure McClain may not be better then him but it also didn't help that he didn't have the right coaches his first 2 years in the league but this year he has stepped up his game tremendously he's filling all the right gaps,pressuring the QB and shedding his blocks, he's on his way to being an elite MLB something raider fans always invisioned from him!

Back
Top Bottom