If Bush Is Steller Against Oakland, It's Over... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Bush Is Steller Against Oakland, It's Over...

You guys have high hopes for bush against the raiders but this isn't the raiders run defense of last year, this year it's 100x better!!
Defensive minded coach better defensive players and you get a stellar defense in calling it this year raiders will be a top 10 defensive team! Bush at the most will get 65 yds good luck getting past the front 7 on defense...

You may just want to rethink that entire post of yours =)

Great re-set. I am blown about with almost 300 yards rushing. That is a good defense and the Fins O-line, TE's, FB's, backs AND coaching staff roughed them up.

Color me impressed...great work and call by posters on this thread.

Nice prediction. It would have been better if you left some stats. Anyone with a brain and intuitiveness would know this.

props big homie. you called it!

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Nice prediction. It would have been better if you left some stats. Anyone with a brain and intuitiveness would know this.

funny how you didnt predict this mister guy with a brain and intuitiveness haha!!

You guys have high hopes for bush against the raiders but this isn't the raiders run defense of last year, this year it's 100x better!!
Defensive minded coach better defensive players and you get a stellar defense in calling it this year raiders will be a top 10 defensive team! Bush at the most will get 65 yds good luck getting past the front 7 on defense...
lol wut

props big homie. you called it!

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

funny how you didnt predict this mister guy with a brain and intuitiveness haha!!

For what? I already knew. haha!

dude, you called it and youre right! props!

I tried to tell you. You wouldn't listen. The Raiders. Please!

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Great re-set. I am blown about with almost 300 yards rushing. That is a good defense and the Fins O-line, TE's, FB's, backs AND coaching staff roughed them up.

Color me impressed...great work and call by posters on this thread.

I tried to tell you.

There's a difference between someone who knows his $h!t and a psychic

Props to the OP for calling it

Lollol Miles Burris the next clay Matthews that Raider fan said they don't ever play the same position o boy

Lololol Miles Burris is the next Clay Matthews that Raider fan said they don't ever play the same position o boy high hopes man

I am just the typical football joe, I don't know much about the game (avarage knowledge, general; enough to enjoy) but I love it just as much.
Psychic, yes.

Go Dolphins!!!!

Interesting. Before they faced us they had the leagues 2nd ranked run Defense. After? 24th . Thats one heck of a drop.

Back
Top Bottom