If Feeley works out | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Feeley works out

PhinsFan4life said:
RE: Manning = GREAT QB, on a GOOD team (like Marino)
Brady = GOOD QB, on a GREAT team (like Montana)

I can agree with that statement..

I agree that you agree with that....

:cooldude:

iceblizzard69 said:
50 million dollar signing bonus for Brady? I doubt he could get a third of that. He's done a good job for the Patriots, but he is very overrated. The media makes him look like he is the reason for the success when it is coaching and defense. Brady is good but nothing more. He isn't even a Pro Bowl caliber QB IMO.

Brady has owned us time and time again and fans chooses not togive him the respect he deserves. COming in to the patriots 2nd year, he owned the fins, and won the bowl.

juniorseau55 said:
Brady has owned us time and time again and fans chooses not togive him the respect he deserves. COming in to the patriots 2nd year, he owned the fins, and won the bowl.
Ay caramba...

Owned us???

Game 1:
Brady :24/34, 283 yds, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 1 fumble (including last-second bomb)
Fiedler: 20/35, 230 yds, 1 TDs, 1 INT

Game 2:
Brady: 16/31, 163 yds, 0 TDs, 0 INTs
Fiedler: 13/31, 111 yds, 0 TDs, 2 INTs

Fiedler owned the Pats (purely on yardage) as much as Brady the Dolphins. Don't get me wrong, as much as I despise Brady (being a pat and all) I agree he's a great QB - in that system. But he's not what some people are trying to make him. Put him in Miami, let's see if he's as succesful.

He could very well be the next Montana - just remember, Montana was a good QB in a great team... and he had a much better decision-making process than Brady, that's for sure.

man you guys are soooo :topic:

going back to original post, I do think will be a bargain if he wins the starting job for just a 2nd rd'er and mostly because he is so cap - friendly. That is why the Skins had no interest in trading Ramsey since he costs them nothing ag the cap.

Whoops...howd you like my previous post. I was talking to one of my very close friends the other day, who also happens to be one of the most knowledgeable (sp?) NE Patriots fans I know. I asked him if Brady would have been as succesful in another offense. He stated no..probably because he wouldnt have gotten a chance in another offense. In his opionion, Brady is a product of a system. That being said, if and Ill admit it is a big if, Feeley can take a good grasp of our system, he will put up similar numbers, and maybe even more gaudy given the other offensive talent. Why..because he can throw the ball down the field. He is smart enough..and is known for accuracy. If we can only put this ridiculous offseason behind us!!! Maybe the bad karma is rubbing off on the Panthers....I cant believe they brought back Keenan.

sbh1602 said:
Ay caramba...

Owned us???

Game 1:
Brady :24/34, 283 yds, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 1 fumble (including last-second bomb)
Fiedler: 20/35, 230 yds, 1 TDs, 1 INT

Game 2:
Brady: 16/31, 163 yds, 0 TDs, 0 INTs
Fiedler: 13/31, 111 yds, 0 TDs, 2 INTs

Fiedler owned the Pats (purely on yardage) as much as Brady the Dolphins. Don't get me wrong, as much as I despise Brady (being a pat and all) I agree he's a great QB - in that system. But he's not what some people are trying to make him. Put him in Miami, let's see if he's as succesful.

He could very well be the next Montana - just remember, Montana was a good QB in a great team... and he had a much better decision-making process than Brady, that's for sure.

I disagree on that, Montana played great for the chiefs and even came out with a win against the 49rs. Montana without a doubt is one of the best quarterbacks of all time if not the best. He made any kind of throws down the field. I have seen people compare Fiedlers arm with Montana and my take is that they never seen Montana played. He threw accurate throws down the field and when he was injured the offense wasn't clicking and the production of other players in the 49rs offense declined. I remember when a sportcaster pointed that out and I thought it was excellent. The man just had the magic to win games by his decisions.

Ironically, Marino is to Manning, as Brady is to Montana.. Unfortunately for Manning, I think Manning will be considered the Marino of his era.. while Brady will go down as the Montana of his era..

For 18 million dollars you can have Peyton Manning...:woot:

BTW, if he goes down you have Corey Sauter. :www:

uhhhh...where am I?...brady?...Manning?, this is a dolphin site, right? who's running this joint?

juniorseau55 said:
I disagree on that, Montana played great for the chiefs and even came out with a win against the 49rs. Montana without a doubt is one of the best quarterbacks of all time if not the best. He made any kind of throws down the field. I have seen people compare Fiedlers arm with Montana and my take is that they never seen Montana played. He threw accurate throws down the field and when he was injured the offense wasn't clicking and the production of other players in the 49rs offense declined. I remember when a sportcaster pointed that out and I thought it was excellent. The man just had the magic to win games by his decisions.
Yes, I agree that Montana was a gamechanger. BUT, my point was, he didn't have a rocket arm - he never did. He just made long throws once in a while... and as you point out, his magic was to win games by his decisions...

And I believe he is one of the best QBs of all time - just not one of the best passers. And Montana didn't play GREAT for the chiefs... he played well, but nowhere near his earlier level, pre-injury, pre-bench. But I agree, this is entirely off-topic... so this ends it from my side... :goof:

Sorry, Junior :D

Prime Time said:
:eek: I cannot believe what I just saw. There is no way Brady is better than Manning in any form. Give Bellichek to Manning, give the O-Coordinator to Manning and give Manning that defense and he would break Marino's records.
Funny, isnt' it? Brady better than Manning? :roflmao: OMG, I cannot stop laughing. But Manning on the Patriots, they win every game. Put Brady on the Colts, and they are lucky to be in the playoffs. Of course the coaching matters too. But to say that Brady is equal to, or worse, better than Manning is a funny, funny joke.

finfan54 said:
Bottom line? Brady has 2 rings. peyton manning hasnt done anything until this past year. His 7th year no less. Brady did it from the get go. Ironic, so did Marino.
Comparing Manning to Brady is comparing Marino to Phil Simms. You just cannot do it. One plays on much better, well coached teams. The other one is a much better QB.

Back
Top Bottom