If Gase thinks about putting Cutler in again....... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Gase thinks about putting Cutler in again.......

What you're missing out on though is that when Moore came into the game and toss an INT right away. The Jets turned that into a TD and gave themselves a 28-14 lead. At that point I think it was clear that Moore stoked the inner competitor of his teammates and they responded by playing better simply because Moore was now in the game as opposed to Cutler. Who was having a miserable day having thrown for 12 of 16 with 2 TD, 1 INT and a 114 passer rating.

What Moore did after that though, going by the avg poster on these forums point of view, was he held the Jets to zero points. Which clearly is a sign that the defense was motivated by Moore being in the game. No need to be aware of how well they played in the 2nd half last week against the Falcons though. That doesn't fit the narrative. Heck the spectacular catches were because the WR like Moore better so they caught the hard to catch throws and have been dropping the easy ones the last 3 weeks because they didn't like the other QB. Which also makes sense because none of them were worried about winning or making more money. Most NFL players don't let that kind of thing get in the way of sabotaging a fellow player.

What you're also missing is that Moore gets credit for the defense getting its only turnovers and 2 huge turnovers in the 4th QTR. Something they clearly were unlikely to do had Cutler stayed in the game. At least going by the common logic on this site.

They also got a couple of huge sacks against a QB they had allowed to thrown 3 TD on them in the 1st half of the game and hardly put a hand on the 1st half of the game.

Again they may have also done so last week against Ryan but that was probably also motivated by hope that Moore would be the QB at some point. Moore gets credit for the defense getting the big INT and only 2 sacks in the 2nd half last week as well. Only makes sense right?

I think going by the above facts, you just need to admit that had Cutler stayed in the game, the team was ready to quit and no way the Dolphins win with him at the helm. Where as Moore came in and immediately got them headed in the right direction by spotting the opposing team an INT which they immediately turned into a 14 point lead. It seems so simple after having read through these forums as to what really happened today.

Sad that people didn't see Cutler was having a good game and that Moore came in and played well himself. The defense turned it around in the 2nd half as well and as crazy as it sounds. I think the defense was capable of doing so had Cutler stayed in the game too but again that might make me crazy in the head.
You lost me when you said he was having a terrible day 12 for 18 two tds and a 110 qbr how is that a terrible day. He did throw an int that was batted up but still. Then you give Moore credit for our defense causing turnovers smh

The interception on the goal line was ridiculous. Between that and the interception in London to Julius Thomas proved the me he's the same QB that is giving it up at the most crucial moments of the game. **** Cutler.

1. Starting QB goes down
2. middle linebacker goes awol
3. game postponed due to a hurricane
4. team has to travel more miles in the first few games than most teams do the whole season also lose bye week
5. junkie offensive line coach scandal
6. loses his replacement QB
7. record still 4-2

I think I'll trust Gase's judgement over yours.

WOW! "The reality of the quarterback room".

It would be presumptuous for me to say I know what goes on in any of the team rooms. I believe only the quarterbacks & coaches really know what happens in theirs.

Like Sargent Friday on Dragnet used to say - "just the facts mam, just the facts".

You lost me when you said he was having a terrible day 12 for 18 two tds and a 110 qbr how is that a terrible day. He did throw an int that was batted up but still. Then you give Moore credit for our defense causing turnovers smh
He was being sarcastic.

Matt Moore is horrible. Matt Moore fanboys are worse.

If Cutler comes back in if Moore lights it up and takes the O out of the bottom of the league, then Gase is a knucklehead, and deserves a few noogies.

WOW! "The reality of the quarterback room".

It would be presumptuous for me to say I know what goes on in any of the team rooms. I believe only the quarterbacks & coaches really know what happens in theirs.

Like Sargent Friday on Dragnet used to say - "just the facts mam, just the facts".

you missed the point

Back
Top Bottom