If Jay had been the one smoking pot.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Jay had been the one smoking pot....

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
:shakeno: Ok guys.I'm just about as positive on my posts as anyone here. I always seem to be ok with whatever the team does and I defend our players as much as anyone.But this thing with Ricky and everyone defending him is out of control.Sure he needs our suport and I will suport him and hope he gets thru this, but for half the people on this board to make the kind of excuses that I saw on the other thread is amazing."He used it for his shoulder"?..."It was ONLY the 2nd time"? "He only miss the test by 1 point"? and the best one of them all..."it was Jay's fault"? my oh my.....this leads me to ask the question....if it had been Jay, would you guys be defending him the way you guys are defending Ricky?Would you guys be making all kind of excuses for him too? I really hope that Ricky stops this right now and get it together. This was the last thing this team needed this off-season.I know that lots of us on this board have smoked weed before myself included. I don't do it anymore but that doesn't make me better than anyone else and I know that. But stop making excuses for him. Afterall, he should take care of this for himself instead of us trying to do it for him.

Ozzy rules!! :

I'd defend anyone on the team that gets punished for smoking pot.

inFINSible said:
I'd defend anyone on the team that gets punished for smoking pot.

Right on!! Just another example of the MAN trying to keep us down. :(

I do not think anyone is above the law even one of our players. You break the law you should be accountable.

Pot is illegal (no matter how hippyfied some of you may think...). Ricky did something illegal and should receive proper punishment for his crime.

Injektilo* said:
Pot is illegal (no matter how hippyfied some of you may think...). Ricky did something illegal and should receive proper punishment for his crime.

What did OJ get again........oh, right, nevermind.

Danny said:
:shakeno: Ok guys.I'm just about as positive on my posts as anyone here. I always seem to be ok with whatever the team does and I defend our players as much as anyone.But this thing with Ricky and everyone defending him is out of control.Sure he needs our suport and I will suport him and hope he gets thru this, but for half the people on this board to make the kind of excuses that I saw on the other thread is amazing."He used it for his shoulder"?..."It was ONLY the 2nd time"? "He only miss the test by 1 point"? and the best one of them all..."it was Jay's fault"? my oh my.....this leads me to ask the question....if it had been Jay, would you guys be defending him the way you guys are defending Ricky?Would you guys be making all kind of excuses for him too? I really hope that Ricky stops this right now and get it together. This was the last thing this team needed this off-season.I know that lots of us on this board have smoked weed before myself included. I don't do it anymore but that doesn't make me better than anyone else and I know that. But stop making excuses for him. Afterall, he should take care of this for himself instead of us trying to do it for him.

Ozzy rules!! :

Thing i don't understand is, what is there to defend? He knew what he was doing, twice. he's a pro like anyone else and should accept any penalty given. I'm not sure what there is to appeal on this. I don't think pizzing in a cup [for testing] is circustantial evidence! :lol:

Al13 said:
well better to pay the money as to sit him for 4 games

You're right, I'm not debating that.....I'm saying that a fine of over half a million dollars for smoking weed is excessive ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.

Like I said this debate could easily be in another froum but, the original question leads down this road...perhaps a nice mod could move this to the political forum and we could really go to town on this topic....

I'm game.....

Back
Top Bottom