If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter?

If Tannehill is out for season, who should be starter?

• Matt Moore

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • Colin Kaepernick

Votes: 83 29.9%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Nick Foles

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Tony Romo

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Mark Sanchez

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Trade for a Young Backup QB

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brock Osweiller

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
The guy has been out of football for how long, doesn't know the playbook, and people expect him to come in here light it up and be better than Moore, someone who knows this offense, and lead us to the promised land? Sorry I just can't see it. I have more faith in Doughty or Fales who have been in this system longer than I do with Kaepernick. Better the devil you know.
its been ONE offseason....what are you talking about!!???

When the fantasy of matt moore as legit option evaporates come week 4, I don't want any of Moore backers to take out their frustrations on Adam Gase. When the Dolphins are well on their way to 5-11 season don't want any Moore backers demanding the ouster of everyone and everything around the Dolphins.

Matt Moore is a guaranteed top 10 NFL draft night for Dolphins in 2018.

That is before we get into discussion about the other QB's on the roster....:nailbiting:nailbiting:nailbiting:nailbiting:nailbiting:nailbiting
I'm far from a Moore backer, but I honestly think he's the best option ATM more so than Kaep. He knows the playbook. I'm going to go with what Gase thinks because I have the utmost faith he knows what's best even if it is a losing season. There's 2 Top tier QBs in next years draft to look at if it is a flailing season.

When the fantasy of matt moore as legit option evaporates come week 4, I don't want any of Moore backers to take out their frustrations on Adam Gase. When the Dolphins are well on their way to 5-11 season don't want any Moore backers demanding the ouster of everyone and everything around the Dolphins.

Matt Moore is a guaranteed top 10 NFL draft night for Dolphins in 2018.

That is before we get into discussion about the other QB's on the roster....:nailbiting:nailbiting:nailbiting:nailbiting:nailbiting:nailbiting

I'm not on the Moore bandwagon per se, but whomever it is, we'd have a relatively similar season regardless. None of them are real starter options and to think any of them would get us more than 7 wins, is more optimism than I can have at this point.

3231-381Fr.jpg

It obviously will not be Kaepernick no matter what Ross says, neither will it be Sanchez or old beaten Manning.

It could be Cutler, Foles, or Osweiller (Yikes!!!), but though scary bad idea, either Romo for one year, with fingers crossed, or Moore with fingers crossed would probably be the best options.

It obviously will not be Kaepernick no matter what Ross says, neither will it be Sanchez or old beaten Manning.

It could be Cutler, Foles, or Osweiller (Yikes!!!), but though scary bad idea, either Romo for one year, with fingers crossed, or Moore with fingers crossed would probably be the best options.

How can you say definitively it will not be Kaepernick, especially considering Ross is the owner.

I mean the obvious answer is Jay Cutler . . . If for anything else there is a proven history between him, Gase and the scheme and they had some success together.

Now who knows the shape he is in or where his mind is, but it makes more sense than Kapernick and I don't think Romo is gonna jeopardize what is likely to be a 20 year run as the primetime CBS guy.

Matt Moore inhouse helps though. Miami doesn't have to get desperate and toss away a first rounder for an average QB.

Back
Top Bottom