If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter?

If Tannehill is out for season, who should be starter?

• Matt Moore

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • Colin Kaepernick

Votes: 83 29.9%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Nick Foles

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Tony Romo

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Mark Sanchez

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Trade for a Young Backup QB

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brock Osweiller

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
I wonder if other threads besides this one and the thread where he was injured gets any attention today.

I've never even been that drunk.

I have, but not in the last 7-8 years or so. I was mistaken about his injury history, worse than i recalled, just thought he was run out of town everywhere he went with pitchforks, in which case he was looking more appealing than guys 2 years into retirement or held together with spit and glue.

Anyway, bad idea, i concede!

Kap being a phin was prophesied
CO561B5VEAAc0rv.0.0.jpg_large

If Mike Tomlin was too hip hop for Ross...Kaep, good luck with that. EDIT: Ross took over right AFTER this debacle...I need to be better with my "Dolphins shameful controversies timeline".

I think ultimately the season may be Matt Moore with Osweiler as a backup. Crotch punch.

The mods said (several times) that thread bans would be given to those who want to talk politics in this thread. A shame that some didn't listen.

Interesting poll results so far. Top 2 voted options 41 for Moore and 41 for Kaepernick. I think you got to sign Kaepernick and let them compete for starting job and have solid backup option for the season.

Back
Top Bottom