If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter?

If Tannehill is out for season, who should be starter?

• Matt Moore

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • Colin Kaepernick

Votes: 83 29.9%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Nick Foles

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Tony Romo

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Mark Sanchez

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Trade for a Young Backup QB

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brock Osweiller

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
We are not going any farther with Kaepernick than we would with Moore. Therefore it does not make sense to bring that kind of circus to Miami. We are not the ****in Jets.

The mods said (several times) that thread bans would be given to those who want to talk politics in this thread. A shame that some didn't listen.
To be fair, it's a little hard to separate Kaep from his baggage. Just sayin.

Interesting poll results so far. Top 2 voted options 41 for Moore and 41 for Kaepernick. I think you got to sign Kaepernick and let them compete for starting job and have solid backup option for the season.
All depends on the MRI

But, if it's what we fear ... I agree.

We are not going any farther with Kaepernick than we would with Moore. Therefore it does not make sense to bring that kind of circus to Miami. We are not the ****in Jets.

Kaepernick has won playoff games, something both Moore and Tannehill haven't...

Or you will separate his brain from his skull?
im doing a fair bit of that today and I am the softest of all the mods. Not a day to test the likes of Bump!

Omg you guys stop the political ****, imagine if we sign Kap..

Omg you guys stop the political ****, imagine if we sign Kap..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The answer should be obvious but it won't be, because of.....reasons.
Kaepernick is the best QB available. Well, either him or Cutler because of his history with Gase.

edit: Read P4E's post on page 3. My bad. There won't be any political references from me in this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom