If the Dolphins go 9-7 next year & barely miss playoffs... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Dolphins go 9-7 next year & barely miss playoffs...

Ok..lets look at it this way...whats your evidence that they were good teammates or leaders.
i'm not saying they were bad guys....They just wasn't great,vocal leaders...several former Dolphins,Derrick rodgers,Tim Bowens,Gardner
have spoke on this subject in the past.

They both always looked like leaders to me. Vocally and performance wise. Not sure what if anything those players said against them is true but I would have to see that to believe it.

Of course he will keep them...he is a ****ing idiot!

They both always looked like leaders to me. Vocally and performance wise. Not sure what if anything those players said against them is true but I would have to see that to believe it.

Thank you for calling me a liar.

Thank you for calling me a liar.

Haha, I'm not calling you a liar. I don't know you. You could be lying, or you could be wrong, or you could be right. I don't know for sure. It just doesn't seem true to me. By the way......ZACH THOMAS 3× Dolphins' Leadership Award (1998, 1999, 2005)

Haha, I'm not calling you a liar. I don't know you. You could be lying, or you could be wrong, or you could be right. I don't know for sure. It just doesn't seem true to me. By the way......ZACH THOMAS 3× Dolphins' Leadership Award (1998, 1999, 2005)

Just messing with you....but I am right....
Here's another one people might not like,my hero of hero's,Dan Marino...well some people that
met him thought he was a dick.....I meet him in 88...and he was great to talk to...
Hey..these people are human...It's when you run into them,that might be the problem.

Just messing with you....but I am right....
Here's another one people might not like,my hero of hero's,Dan Marino...well some people that
met him thought he was a dick.....I meet him in 88...and he was great to talk to...
Hey..these people are human...It's when you run into them,that might be the problem.

They are stars. I'm sure they get real tired of people crowding around them and asking them questions before they can get out of their driveways. I don't really blame them for that unless they do it all the time. Doesn't mean he or Zach or JT were not good leaders though.

Namor meet Zack several times and so have my family members. I agree with you about some players but have to disagree with you about him and don't recall players upset with him that I recall. JT maybe when he left the first time but dont recall that either.

Will Ross still keep the staff in tact? It's a 1 game improvement and the FO can still make the same case that they were close and there is "progress".

I am very interested to learn where Ross' line is. Is it possible that he would still stick with this bunch after another missed playoff opportunity?

You will never know man. There is no answer to such a question. That's the life of a Dolphin fan I guess...wondering what will happen the offseason after the offseason!

It will mean that there was one game improvement from this past year. Could we please move on from the silly rhetoric type questions. We get it you want someone fired, you're not happy right now.

its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.

I thought I said something to you the other day about quoting my posts...
NO F****** snarky remarks...your rule remember,

Will Ross still keep the staff in tact? It's a 1 game improvement and the FO can still make the same case that they were close and there is "progress".

I am very interested to learn where Ross' line is. Is it possible that he would still stick with this bunch after another missed playoff opportunity?

If ross doesn't fire Ireland after a fifth non winning season then anything is possible. He has been a horrible owner thus far as far as the way he has handled these kinds of issues as well as the idotic way he tried to push a new stadium late in the process

How long do you think Belichick would last if he started losing next season? I can almost guarantee he would be kicked to the curb long before amassing a 44-52 record. Let that sink in for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom