If you ran into Jeff Ireland on the street .... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you ran into Jeff Ireland on the street ....

I would shake his hand, wish him luck and tell him to focus on acquiring multiple playmakers on both sides of the ball this off season.

I would tell him nothing...because he knows what needs to be done. So instead I would give him a nod of approval.

I would thank him for the phenomenal job he has done here in bringing in playmakers and give him a big hug and not let go.

Not gonna mention names but I know what some of the homers here would do if they saw Ireland.

[video=youtube;kdPKBpiNyGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdPKBpiNyGw[/video]

And that's just them getting started.

I'd ask him where he watches the playoffs every year

I'd ask him if season tickets were still available

I'd ask him if he ever thought of trading for every pick in the 7th round

I actually met him while I was working as a waiter in the keys with his wife. He was very nice and polite man. His wife was also a very. Nice lady. I spoke with him about the Dolphins and my desire to get into either scouting or coaching. He was very helpful! I wished him nothing but the best and told him to build a winner.

I'd ask him to stay still while I prepare some holy water, a wooden stake and some cloves of garlic.
Because he is a daywalker afterall.

What would you say to him? What would you do? (Be funny, serious, post a gif, whatever you want ... just trying to liven the mood)

I'd probably talk to him about all the idiots on here and in Miami that don't understand how good a job he's actually done.

Hopefully I would be wearing a Dolphins shirt and I would walk right past him and not say a word.

Back
Top Bottom