If you ran into Jeff Ireland on the street .... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you ran into Jeff Ireland on the street ....

I would tell him to visit this site and laugh at all dolts who think they can do your job better than you can. But because they tore their ACL in high school, they lost their scholarship to play for Notre Dame and prevented them from getting a GM's position in the NFL

I would tell him to visit this site and laugh at all dolts who think they can do your job better than you can. But because they tore their ACL in high school, they lost their scholarship to play for Notre Dame and prevented them from getting a GM's position in the NFL

Yourself included? Unless you have no opinion on the players he brings in, in which case you have no need to ever post on any Dolphins message board again.

Ill have my opinion after his time here has run it's course. You, me, and everyone else here has no idea exactly which players he was responsible for except for the 2012 draft and the free agents. And Marshall is not a bust IMO because he got injured and had no history for nagging injuries. I'm at least giving it this draft to before I can realistically criticize. People here have to real with themselves and get a grip. I love the forums and all but there is better things to talk about. I don't need 25 new threads everyday on the same exact "Ireland sucks" threads

Yourself included? Unless you have no opinion on the players he brings in, in which case you have no need to ever post on any Dolphins message board again.

I'd ask him if his mother is/was a prostitute and wait for him to mutter "A**hole" under his breath while he walked away. I would then apologize, buy him a beer, and ask him if I could meet enduro.

I'd probably ask him to do Hard Knocks again. And see if he could get Philbin to grow a curly mustache.

I'd probably ask him to do Hard Knocks again. And see if he could get Philbin to grow a curly mustache.

I would love to see hard knocks back... was an amazing insight into the team and their personalities.

typeimagesizefullidaHR0cDovL2NhY2hlLmJvc-1.jpg

...actually I'd probably just ask for free season tickets...

I would tell him, to keep grindin' and this is the year to add playmakers on both sides of the ball. Anything less than a playoff appearance next year will be a big disappointment. Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom