If You Still Believe Post Here | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If You Still Believe Post Here

I've always believed, and still do, that the Dolphins can win today, every time they take the field.

Prime Time said:
This is not for the nay sayers. This is for the Fans who still believe Miami can make the playoffs. If you believe this like I do, post in this thread. I want to see at the end of the season the peopl who will eat crow for being wrong. If I am wrong I will eat crow, but I still believe we can make playoffs.

OH MY GOD! I couldn't have said it better myself! Wannstedt may be a bad coach and all, but we still have a lot of talent at WR on this team like Tolver, Wilkins and Simmons. I don't care what anyone says...we're good enough to finish 9-7 and make the playoffs! Dave just needs to hand the reigns to Jay so he can lead us to the promised land!

I've been a Phin Fan for over 30 years. I will never write off the season. Go Dolphins!

hey, of course we still can make it, ADVERSITY will, bring this team together, MIAMI DOLPHINS back in POSTSEASON......:woot:

I wish i could be as optimistic as you guys.
I really, really do.
*sigh*

Our defense will have to dominate for the Fins to make the playoffs..but that's not unreasonable. 9-7 might be good enough. I must believe. I just wish we got some good news once in a while.

I always thought we could win, and I still do. We just need a capable receiver to be oppsite of Chambers to try to fill that void, even if that void is too big to fill at this point. We'll be alright.

As long as I'm alive I'll bleed aqua and orange. Not even a question! 2004 wil be a good surprise.

Of course I still think we can make the playoffs, otherwise, why would I bother to be here?

Ozzy rules!!

You have to approach life as the glass being half full..the same goes for football and all sports..there is always hope...if the you believe the glass is half empty all the time you might as well become a bills or jets fan...GO PHINS

ncbillsfan said:
fins win 6 games this year at most.

:goof:

So then the goats will go winless following YOUR logic !!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom