Illini | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Illini

Why are u guys wasting your time arguing when u all know Duke is the best team in the country, HANDS DOWN!

Felton
McCants
May
M. Williams
J. Williams
Noel
Scott
Manuel

I'll take this squad over anything you could put on the floor. There is no better top 6 in the Country than UNCs and we have quality depth going 9-10 deep. SU has a very good team and is no doubt a legit FF contender but they won't be as good as the Heels.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Why are u guys wasting your time arguing when u all know Duke is the best team in the country, HANDS DOWN!

:roflmao: :lol:

nyjunc said:
Felton
McCants
May
M. Williams
J. Williams
Noel
Scott
Manuel

I'll take this squad over anything you could put on the floor. There is no better top 6 in the Country than UNCs and we have quality depth going 9-10 deep. SU has a very good team and is no doubt a legit FF contender but they won't be as good as the Heels.
UNC lost Santa Clara by 11 for christ sakes. Roy Williams is a garbage coach who will NEVER win the big one.

Syracuse has 4 starters who have won a ring, plus one coming off the bench..... I will take my chanes with them.

nyjunc said:
How does that end the argument? B/c SU makes the FF once every decade that makes the BE better? :lol:
Big East is 2 for the last 2. Uconn beat Duke and GT last year on their road to the Championship.

UNC lost to Santa Clara already. Wake lost to Illionis. If the ACC is so good how come their top teams have loses and it's not even PEARL HARBOR DAY for crying out loud>?!?!:shakeno: :shakeno:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Duke owns UNC and if we ever played Cuse, we'd own them too!

You OWNED us for a few years while our program was down after the best coach the ACC has ever seen retired. Those days are over and ti will be back to the dean days when we owned duke.

UNC lost Santa Clara by 11 for christ sakes. Roy Williams is a garbage coach who will NEVER win the big one.

First off Raymond Felton did NOT pkay in that game and they were boarding a plane for Hawaii in a few hours so a letdown wasn't a shocker but since that game they have been dominant and Santa Clara would be the toughest OOC opponent Boeheim has scheduled in all his years at SU :lol:

I guess Boeheim was a garbage coach before they won 2 years ago? Roy has the highest win % of any active coach and he has more FF's than Jim. Jim got the monkey off his back 2 years ago and Roy will too.

Syracuse has 4 starters who have won a ring, plus one coming off the bench..... I will take my chanes with them.

And who was that ONE player that's not around anymore? Oh yea your BEST player, the player that carried you on his back.

Big East is 2 for the last 2. Uconn beat Duke and GT last year on their road to the Championship.

That doesn't mean anything. In '01 and '02 ACC teams won it all and the ACC was down those years. How many FF teams have had? 3 this decade while the ACC has had 6. The BE hasn't been the best conf since 1985. I guess the Big West was the best Conf in the Country in 1990 when UNLV won it all? Nat'l Titles do not determine who is the best conf.

UNC lost to Santa Clara already. Wake lost to Illionis. If the ACC is so good how come their top teams have loses and it's not even PEARL HARBOR DAY for crying out loud>?!?!

I explained the SC game and losing on the homecourt of a top team is not exactly a big shame. By your logic UConn was not the bst team in the Country last year as they got blown out(on a neutral floor which was filled w/ UConn fans since it was a short drive to NYC) in the Preseason NIT by Georgia Tech last year. Last I checked you are allowed to lose games in the reg season and still win make a FF or win a Nat'l Title.

nyjunc said:
You OWNED us for a few years while our program was down after the best coach the ACC has ever seen retired. Those days are over and ti will be back to the dean days when we owned duke.

First off Raymond Felton did NOT pkay in that game and they were boarding a plane for Hawaii in a few hours so a letdown wasn't a shocker but since that game they have been dominant and Santa Clara would be the toughest OOC opponent Boeheim has scheduled in all his years at SU :lol:

And who was that ONE player that's not around anymore? Oh yea your BEST player, the player that carried you on his back.

First off SU has played 2 ranked teams already and has Oklahoma St coming up. None of them at home either. So, our OCC schedule is just fine.

Second, no one player wins it all. I remember G-Mac being the one who carried SU in the NCAA Tourney. Better go back and watch the tapes buddy

And yes you are able to lose reg season games and still win it all. But you can't lose regular season games to STATA CLARA and then come here and say your the best team in the country and the ACC is the best conference!!!! :shakeno: Your talking the talk and not walking the walk.

First off SU has played 2 ranked teams already and has Oklahoma St coming up. None of them at home either. So, our OCC schedule is just fine.

They played MSU and it was their best players first game after an injury and suspension and they played at MSG. They don't leave the state of NY until January.

Second, no one player wins it all. I remember G-Mac being the one who carried SU in the NCAA Tourney. Better go back and watch the tapes buddy

And why did Mcnamara get so many open looks? Carmelo had nothing to do w/ that :rolleyes: By the way, what carried SU in the Title game was KU missing 15 FTs.

And yes you are able to lose reg season games and still win it all. But you can't lose regular season games to STATA CLARA and then come here and say your the best team in the country and the ACC is the best conference!!!! Your talking the talk and not walking the walk.

You shouldn't talk so fast as Su is locked in a battle right now w/ COLGATE at HOME and oh by the way UNC crushed Kentucky and the same Indiana team that UNC toyed w/ in an incredibly hostile environment at Iu on weds gave UConn all they could handle today.

Oh and by the way MIAMI beat #29 Florida at Florida and Miami is either #10 or 11 in the ACC while your 3rd ranked team, Notre Dame, lost and will be out of the rankings. yeah the BE is MUCH better than the ACC :rolleyes: :lol:

nyjunc said:
Oh and by the way MIAMI beat #29 Florida at Florida and Miami is either #10 or 11 in the ACC while your 3rd ranked team, Notre Dame, lost and will be out of the rankings. yeah the BE is MUCH better than the ACC :rolleyes: :lol:
Who has won the last 2 tounraments. Big East! Nuff said. Debate over! :cooldude:

MikeO said:
Who has won the last 2 tounraments. Big East! Nuff said. Debate over! :cooldude:

How many times must I explain this to you- IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO IS THE NAT'L CHAMPION. That just proves who is the best team(actually in most years it just proves who is the hottestteam in March/April) and not who the best conf is.

Duke's gonna win this the 2005 NCAA tourny (and ACC).........Now this debates really over!

yeah :rolleyes: duke looked impressiive again against another tough team w/ that brutal sched of theirs :rolleyes: The only decent team they played was MSU and they were locked in a struggle the entire game and didn't win it until the last minute AT HOME and MSU goes out and gets CRUSHED by George Washington yesterday :lol: MSU is the ONLY ranked team they play in their OOC sched(and they only played MSU b/c they were forced to by the ACC in the ACC/Big 10 challenge) so duke will be undefeated and oevrrated until they go to Raleigh on Jan 13th. That is where the losing begins and they will have AT LEAST 7 ACC losses.

You can explain it to me till your blue in the face.....doesn't mean you are right!

ACC isn't the best. Sorry to burst your bubble!

Back
Top Bottom