I'm getting singled out and I don't like it. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm getting singled out and I don't like it.

Wagon Circler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For the third time my signature, along with all of the text that went along with it, has been deleted. It gets replaced with the "Keep it under 40k" text as you can see on the bottom of the post.

Now, this wouldn't be a problem if everyone else had to abide by the 40k rule, but after getting stripped for the third time I did some investigating. More than half the people with sig pictures have them at over 40k, some by a great deal more. Am I getting singled out because I'm a bills fan? Looks like someone has it in for me.

I realize this isn't dolphin related, but it's site related, and it's not too fair. I'm not trying to stir up trouble. I am a member of this site just like anyone else is and I expect to be treated like so.

Wagon Circler said:
For the third time my signature, along with all of the text that went along with it, has been deleted. It gets replaced with the "Keep it under 40k" text as you can see on the bottom of the post.

Now, this wouldn't be a problem if everyone else had to abide by the 40k rule, but after getting stripped for the third time I did some investigating. More than half the people with sig pictures have them at over 40k, some by a great deal more. Am I getting singled out because I'm a bills fan? Looks like someone has it in for me.

I realize this isn't dolphin related, but it's site related, and it's not too fair. I'm not trying to stir up trouble. I am a member of this site just like anyone else is and I expect to be treated like so.
I got mine knocked down once awhile back. Guess my current one is ok (are you on BillsZone?)

well this might be off topic but your Avatar is annoying as hell, and if your sig was like that i would ban you basically because you are speaking ill-will against the site...say what you want about people...but if your an avid member of the site and a poster..you dont need to have anything like that

Why are you worried about everyone else? You should read the TOS and worry about yourself.

Wagon Circler said:

We do the best we can and dont see everything, and we dont get around to everyone. And yes, we do take care of some phin fans' sigs when they get out of line. Of course you cant see that because they have already picked out another sig...you can only see and comment on the current violators. However, most of them do not continue to keep violating the TOS by putting sigs over 40k, like you are doing, which really just ticks us off.

On top of that, you are a bills fan. While there are other bills fans on this site, you stick out like a sore thumb amongst all of these dolphins fans. We are more likely to pick out TOS violators among Bills fans then dolphins fans. Sorry, but thats just how it seems to happen.

We are not "singling you out"....all you have to do is follow the rules, we are doing the same thing to you that we would do to anyone else, bills or dolphins fan. We just dont get to all of the violators.

TerryTate said:
We do the best we can and dont see everything, and we dont get around to everyone. And yes, we do take care of some phin fans' sigs when they get out of line. Of course you cant see that because they have already picked out another sig...you can only see and comment on the current violators. However, most of them do not continue to keep violating the TOS by putting sigs over 40k, like you are doing, which really just ticks us off.

On top of that, you are a bills fan. While there are other bills fans on this site, you stick out like a sore thumb amongst all of these dolphins fans. We are more likely to pick out TOS violators among Bills fans then dolphins fans. Sorry, but thats just how it seems to happen.

We are not "singling you out"....all you have to do is follow the rules, we are doing the same thing to you that we would do to anyone else, bills or dolphins fan. We just dont get to all of the violators.
Are you going to Saturdays game in JAX Terry??

byroan said:
Why are you worried about everyone else? You should read the TOS and worry about yourself.

Its his thing and he can do whatever he wants as long as it goes along with the TOS. Its his oppinion and he could post stuff, although i personally dont like it, that shows the dolphins in a negative way. But he should be able to put whatever he wants but try to keep it under 40 k bro.

BTW Byroan i love ur sig!!! I wish u could make one like that for me :D

If it makes you feel any better. Im one strike away from getting a vactation.:lol:

LtDan662002 said:
Are you going to Saturdays game in JAX Terry??

Actually, I'm going down to south florida that weekend to hang with the family. Gotta do that sometime.

TerryTate, i sent you a PM a few hours ago. Not sure if you got it or not...

and if i may ask...Who is terry tate?

TerryTate said:

That sounds fine and all, but it doesn't seem too hard to find violators if you are steadily looking for them, in my opinion. I know a mod has more to do than look at sigs all day, but it only takes one second, they are pretty easy to spot initially. I've opened up countless threads and have seen, like I said, a lot more than have of the pics to be over 40k.

If you stand by your statement of you "just don't get all the violators" then do you need extra help? I'd be more than willing to focus primarily on that if the mods are having trouble keeping up with it.

Back
Top Bottom