I'm getting singled out and I don't like it. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm getting singled out and I don't like it.

clear.gif

WOW, Thanks for narrowing it down bud...lol

Wagon Circler said:
Thanks for your opinion....:sleep:

His opinion answered your question of why your sig kept getting deleted. If you keep going against the TOS of course the mods will be watching you like a hawk. You're not the only one it happens to and if you stop using sigs over 40k the mods might just stop deleting it.

Wagon Circler said:
For the third time my signature, along with all of the text that went along with it, has been deleted. It gets replaced with the "Keep it under 40k" text as you can see on the bottom of the post.

Now, this wouldn't be a problem if everyone else had to abide by the 40k rule, but after getting stripped for the third time I did some investigating. More than half the people with sig pictures have them at over 40k, some by a great deal more. Am I getting singled out because I'm a bills fan? Looks like someone has it in for me.

I realize this isn't dolphin related, but it's site related, and it's not too fair. I'm not trying to stir up trouble. I am a member of this site just like anyone else is and I expect to be treated like so.

No you are wrong. Most of us are Dolphin fans. This is a Dolphins sight.
Youre avatar ridicules this sight. Youre sig while I will admit whoever did it it is a work of art, But on a Dolphins sight it sticks out like a terd in a punchbowl.
Would I get away with a simular avatar and sig on a Bill's sight? I don't think so.
Many fans from other teams post here and are welcomed,But you are in someone elses house.

On our Bills site, BillsZone, we wouldn't be that sensitive about the avatar

Does his avatar violate the TOS here? No

Nuff said

Clumpy said:
On our Bills site, BillsZone, we wouldn't be that sensitive about the avatar

Does his avatar violate the TOS here? No

Nuff said
Gotta agree with Clumpy on this one. His avatar doesn't violate anything and is actually kind of funny.

darkmistress said:
His opinion answered your question of why your sig kept getting deleted. If you keep going against the TOS of course the mods will be watching you like a hawk. You're not the only one it happens to and if you stop using sigs over 40k the mods might just stop deleting it.
I didn't need his opinion. "Worry about yourself" By worrying about others sigs, I am worrying about myself.

Back
Top Bottom