"I'm going to have to watch this another 100 times just to believe it" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I'm going to have to watch this another 100 times just to believe it"

ESPN showed it up close....the puck defies gravity and hops right over his stick....he was just as surprised.

:lol: That's the most pathetic thing I have ever seen, litterally.

The puck jumped over his stick...it happens all the time. The oiler announcer is ridiculous blaming Stefan. What about the other 4 guys on the ice who failed to stop the puck being moved and the goalie who didnt stop the shooter.

He came in so casually with the puck.

The ice was bad but it was also the end of the game, even in Edmonton it happens.

Still no excuse for missing an empty net from a couple feet away.

I hope Edmonton finishes 1 point ahead of Dallas for the 8th seed in the West.

And sorry, you can't blame anyone else on the ice for that. If I had a team mate on a break-away to an empty net I'd be standing around too, especially in this level.

Ray Ferraro definately did overreact though.

He came in so casually with the puck.

The ice was bad but it was also the end of the game, even in Edmonton it happens.

Still no excuse for missing an empty net from a couple feet away.

I hope Edmonton finishes 1 point ahead of Dallas for the 8th seed in the West.

And sorry, you can't blame anyone else on the ice for that. If I had a team mate on a break-away to an empty net I'd be standing around too, especially in this level.

Ray Ferraro definately did overreact though.

is that who it was? I really cant stand him....

The puck jumped over his stick...it happens all the time. The oiler announcer is ridiculous blaming Stefan. What about the other 4 guys on the ice who failed to stop the puck being moved and the goalie who didnt stop the shooter.
Sorry man, but that's still NO EXCUSE. And no, that doesn't happen all the time when you have a clear view of the goal from 20 feet away! He could have made that shot a lot sooner.

Sorry man, but that's still NO EXCUSE. And no, that doesn't happen all the time when you have a clear view of the goal from 20 feet away! He could have made that shot a lot sooner.

playing the game for 15+ years....yes it does.

Back
Top Bottom