"I'm going to have to watch this another 100 times just to believe it" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I'm going to have to watch this another 100 times just to believe it"

I hate Havlat but Savard has him playing lights out. He's young and is going to thrive in the next few years on not being in a supporting role and playing top minutes.

The Hawks have a bright future with Toews, Barker, Skille, Havlat, Bolland, Makarov, Sindel.

The best part about that video are the knockers by the girl in the white.

Ray Ferraro is an idiot, he's the worst commentator ever for hockey.

I agree though what a terrible draft class. Havlat is head and shoulders the best player in that class.

The best part about that video are the knockers by the girl in the white.

Ray Ferraro is an idiot, he's the worst commentator ever for hockey.

I agree though what a terrible draft class. Havlat is head and shoulders the best player in that class.
I'll take Zetterburg today, tomorrow and twice on Sundays over Havlat...same with Miller.

Havlat is a slug in my opinion. I don't CARE what his numbers say. The guy evaporates in big games and big situations.

He's the best player in the league when your'e looking for the goal to give you a 4 goal lead.

In my opinion this is the dumbest and worst consecutive series of events in the history of professional hockey. I've been watching Hockey a long time, and seen a lot of dumb things, horrendous calls, terrible NON-Calls, and some bonehead plays by players. But this is the worst ever.

Back
Top Bottom