Important 2014 Free Agents | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Important 2014 Free Agents

You don't base things on the PFF rankings because statistics don't tell the whole story. They are a nice tool but the best tool is game tape. Has any one tried the nfl rewind with the coaches film aspect.

You don't base things on the PFF rankings because statistics don't tell the whole story. They are a nice tool but the best tool is game tape. Has any one tried the nfl rewind with the coaches film aspect.

I guess your commenting without knowing what PFF does. They grade every player on every play based on watching game tape, not stats. Whoops! :)

I guess your commenting without knowing what PFF does. They grade every player on every play based on watching game tape, not stats. Whoops! :)

Stats can get skewed and don't always reflect the truth. Like against the patriots, Tannehill got the fumble but really it was reggie's fault. Soliai is good player not sure he is the 50th best DT. I'm just saying you can't base everything on PFF.

Stats can get skewed and don't always reflect the truth. Like against the patriots, Tannehill got the fumble but really it was reggie's fault. Soliai is good player not sure he is the 50th best DT. I'm just saying you can't base everything on PFF.

Guess you missed the point. PFF does NOT grade on stats, they grade on the "eyeball test." ESPN and NFL do grade on stats but, not PFF. Gotta know what you criticize. JMO

2014 will have some big name or key position free agents. They may play a major roll in this years FA. Here are the 2014 FA's.

Paul Soliai2013: $4 million, 2014: Free Agent
Koa Misi2013: $1 million 2014: Free Agent
Reshad Jones2013: $580,075 2014: Free Agent
John Jerry2013: $754,625 2014: Free Agent
Richie Incognito2013: $4.8 million, 2014: Free Agent
Dan Carpenter 2013: $2.8 million, 2014: Free Agent
Davone Bess2013: $3 million, 2014: Free Agent

Jones gets extended this offseason with a big raise for 2014. Soliai and Bess could also get a couple of additional years with perhaps a little more base salary but not much. I think they'll wait until after next season to make decisions on the others.

Back
Top Bottom