Important to lose | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Important to lose

With Jets and Falcons victories today, and Dolphins loss, I think the Dolphins are firmly in the Top 3 of the draft considering the rest of the schedule. I see the Dolphins finishing maximum 4-12 which should be good enough for #3 in the draft.

Good news for Dolphins is that the Bengals could go on a bit of a run here. They play the Steelers at home next week coming off a game where their center will be suspended. I could see them winning maybe even today vs Raiders, then they have Jets after Steelers. Some potential for them to win games coming up.

Good news for Dolphins is that the Bengals could go on a bit of a run here. They play the Steelers at home next week coming off a game where their center will be suspended. I could see them winning maybe even today vs Raiders, then they have Jets after Steelers. Some potential for them to win games coming up.
I doubt they have any intention of winning more than 1 game, even if it means playing PS squad players.

I doubt they have any intention of winning more than 1 game, even if it means playing PS squad players.

Bengals just scored to go up 7-0 against Raiders after Josh Jacobs fumbled in the red zone. They might have a shot today.

I still think the Bengals are more like to have 0 wins than not. And if they do win 1, it will be against us. They have a bad team, benched an inconsistent QB who still was one of the only guys who could make plays on that team, and now have a nothing at QB. And they are coached by Taylor who I saw firsthand was laughably incompetent.

I still think the Bengals are more like to have 0 wins than not. And if they do win 1, it will be against us. They have a bad team, benched an inconsistent QB who still was one of the only guys who could make plays on that team, and now have a nothing at QB. And they are coached by Taylor who I saw firsthand was laughably incompetent.

I haven't watched them play at all this year, but the Bengals actually have a more talented roster top to bottom than the Dolphins. Obviously there is a disparity at the most important position (QB), but that aside, the Bengals actually have more talented players head-to-head, including at RB, OL, DL, LB and Secondary.

I see the Bengals as awful... but if they spring a win somewhere... the Redskins still exist.

I haven't watched them play at all this year, but the Bengals actually have a more talented roster top to bottom than the Dolphins. Obviously there is a disparity at the most important position (QB), but that aside, the Bengals actually have more talented players head-to-head, including at RB, OL, DL, LB and Secondary.

Few teams in NFL history haven't had a more talented roster than the Dolphins. That doesn't mean the Bengals are capable of beating anyone besides us.

Well, if theyvwere playing Dalton, there wouldn't be a QB disparity either.

The biggest deficiency the Bengals have is the coaching/front office.

I'd love to see the Bengals beat the Steelers. It's possible but not likely. The Steelers are coached well enough that they should be able to eek one out like they've done against a lot better teams. The lost against the Browns, but the Browns also have good talent.

It's hard to beat incompetence

Man, just watching the end of that game.....wow.

The Redskins are nearly as bad though, I didnt see them play today but.....damn.

Edit: I think the Bengals coaching staff is in on their tank job.

Back
Top Bottom