in the event that we come out of these next 4 games 3-5 or worse... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

in the event that we come out of these next 4 games 3-5 or worse...

hoops

Tua time!
Reaction score
i think we should seriously trade ronnie brown to the highest bidder...3rd round pick and i let him go...provided we have 5 or more losses at the halfway point

get something while we can...even with the unknowns about the labor agreement for next year

I agree, trade him or Ricky. Probably would look to trade Merling as well.

Is there no trade deadline this year either? Or you talking about franchising him in off-season, and trading him.

Seriously I'm confused

i'm pretty sure there's still a deadline i just don't know when it is...maybe around the halfway point would be my guess though

but if we go on a losing streak here after the bye i would seriously try and unload ronnie to someone who could use him...the packers come to mind among others

as for merling good luck getting anything for damaged goods that can't help anyone til next season anyways...

i'm pretty sure there's still a deadline i just don't know when it is...maybe around the halfway point would be my guess though

but if we go on a losing streak here after the bye i would seriously try and unload ronnie to someone who could use him...the packers come to mind among others

It's week 6 I believe

The NFL trade deadline is Week 6.

What exactly do you think you'll get for Ronnie Brown (keeping in mind that this isn't Madden, it's the real NFL)?

What exactly do you think you'll get for Ronnie Brown (keeping in mind that this isn't Madden, it's the real NFL)?

i do keep in mind this isn't madden...i think a contender that needs help at rb might give us a 3rd...probably best we could get

but it being week 6 this is all pretty much moot now i guess...i thought the deadline was later

Well Green Bay is pretty desperate for a running back. They made a play for Marshawn Lynch for the same offer Seattle made but the Bills took Seattle's offer and rightfully so since Seattle will probably be picking sooner than Green Bay in the draft. They got Lynch for a 4th round pick in 2011 and a conditional pick in 2012.

if we are 3-5, after 8 games, although i would never give up until we were officially eliminated, we would have to win out to prob make the playoffs, or the pats and jets would have to collapse big time, bc 10-6 wont cut it prob this year, and even if it did, going 3-5 would mean we would have either lost to either 2 of these 3 teams in the ravens steelers and Bengals, or maybe all 3 if our only win came vs the packers, meaning we wouldn't win any tiebreakers most likely.

we cant make trades i dont believe bc trade deadline is oct 19th.

yeah and i would have to think ronnie brown is thought better of around the league than marshawn lynch...

ronnie will probably be playing for belichick next year as much as beli likes him and he'll probably stay healthy and find the fountain of youth there also...lol

figures...

yeah and i would have to think ronnie brown is thought better of around the league than marshawn lynch...

I would trade Ronnie and Hartline to Green Bay for Jordy Nelson and a 4th in a heartbeat.

I would trade Ronnie and Hartline to Green Bay for Jordy Nelson and a 4th in a heartbeat.

maybe james jones and a 4th...i can see that

although i'd like to get james jones and a 3rd for ronnie and hartline...jones is underrated

Back
Top Bottom