in the event that we come out of these next 4 games 3-5 or worse... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

in the event that we come out of these next 4 games 3-5 or worse...

Damn, talk about culture shock and weather adapting when you're going from Miami to Green Bay. Other than their rich football tradition, he would hate it up there.

Miami is doing a piss poor job of taking the opportunity to trade a player when he has value for younger talent. They should of traded Joey Porter the season before his last, and they should of traded Ronnie sometime last year. Those two players have value at the time, but this franchise was in rebuilding mode. You have to get something for them.
Look at what Cleveland was doing. They traded Winslow and Edwards because although they did have value as talented players, they're franchise was not in position to compete anytime soon.
Channing Crowder is the next person that has value and "should" be traded...IMO. They did make the right decision with JAson Tayor though, when they traded him to Washington.

Agreed, the Eagles ware/are the masters of doing the exact same thing. With no cap next, I could some serious salary dumpage.

No way you get anything less than a conditional 4th for brown... guy can barely get out of his own way now due to all the injuries.

Lol @ the Saban loving in this post. Saban did NOTHING to try and fix our QB situation. He could have drafted Rodgers, but he drafted a very good but often injured running back followed by a safety/corner coming off another injury. Frerotte was NEVER going to be the answer at QB, so that is a flawed arguement. He then passed on Brees for a terribly overrated Culpepper. However you bash Ireland for not taking Ryan, but not Saban for passing on one of the to 5 QBs in the league.

LOL @ another south Florida numbnut that refuses to acknowledge the facts about Saban's tenure in Miami...

Nobody was taking Aaron Rodgers with the #2 overall pick... he wasn't worth a top 10 pick...it's all hindsight..

Frerotte wasn't ever going to be the long term answer, which is why I fault Saban for NOT trading up for Jay Cutler once Wayne and the medical staff had killed the Brees deal...

Ronnie Brown probably wont fetch a 3rd rounder, and he sure as s*** wasn't worth the #2 overall pick. "Saban knew how good Ronnie was." LOL

At best, desperate Ted Thompson was willing to give up a late 3rd rounder for a young, bruising Marshawn Lynch with very low mileage. Why would he even call Miami about Brown? I can see it now. In 6 weeks, Brown joins Ryan Grant on IR, and the Packers are right back to square one, minus a 3rd round pick.

You don't have a clue.... I doubt you even knew who Ronnie Brown was before he put his Dolphins cap on...

Saban knew what kind of player Ronnie was first hand... from coaching against him..

Considering what went on in the top 10 picks of that draft, it was the right pick both at the time and in hindsight.... Remember, this is when Ricky was a crackhead... Miami needed a running back...

This regime would look even more inept if they didn't have Ronnie....

Why trade him during the season? We would still be able to get a 3rd after the season and we would get his services for the rest of the year. No need to trade him just because of our record.

LOL @ another south Florida numbnut that refuses to acknowledge the facts about Saban's tenure in Miami...

Nobody was taking Aaron Rodgers with the #2 overall pick... he wasn't worth a top 10 pick...it's all hindsight..

Frerotte wasn't ever going to be the long term answer, which is why I fault Saban for NOT trading up for Jay Cutler once Wayne and the medical staff had killed the Brees deal...

Lol@ another Saban sucker that refuses to acknowledge that Saban was a piss poor drafter and a average head coach in the NFL. He was 15-17 for christ sakes., but then again with the title of "consigliere in Nick Saban's Entourage" I would not expct you to face the fact about his tenure. Based on who did Wayne kill the deal for Brees? Give me a freaken break.

Lol@ another Saban sucker that refuses to acknowledge that Saban was a piss poor drafter and a average head coach in the NFL. He was 15-17 for christ sakes., but then again with the title of "consigliere in Nick Saban's Entourage" I would not expct you to face the fact about his tenure. Based on who did Wayne kill the deal for Brees? Give me a freaken break.

Relax... Miami has the Trifecta in place now to turn everything around and restore glory to the Dolphins..

What's that? Tuna already slipped out with the cash? Not a problem... at least the Bifecta are still in tact...

Coach Sparano, with his outstanding game management skills, legendary sideline prowess, and 20-16 record is here to keep the momentum going... not to mention Jeff Ireland around to keep hiring and firing assistant coaches until they get it right... by George...

BTW...is your mother a prostitute?

That's the best you could do? ...... weak. I am not a fan of Sparano either. I did not like the signing back then and I think it should be his last year. I think they should all be gone to be honest. They have still won more and added more talent to this team than Saban. They have made tooooooo many mistakes though, so they must reap what they sow. Go back to original point, Saban sucked at drafting and was a mediocre head coach like Sparano. Neither you or your little fan boy Wv can prove otherwise. 15-17 still sucks. You are what your record says you are.

i think we should seriously trade ronnie brown to the highest bidder...3rd round pick and i let him go...provided we have 5 or more losses at the halfway point

get something while we can...even with the unknowns about the labor agreement for next year

Don't caught up in personnel move too much.
It is FO and coaching. Until we fix these two, everything else does not matter.

Back
Top Bottom