incognito released by rams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

incognito released by rams

I played High School football with Richie.
Mountain Ridge HS in Glendale, AZ.
The guy is a BEAST and a loose cannon to boot.

I got some stories about that guy. hahaha

its good to know we have finheaven member that attends coaches meeting for the dolphins and rams. we have 27 sacks overall

If we suck so bad and you want to argue about how much better the Rams are than us - WHY IN THE F*CK ARE YOU A DOLPHIN FAN.

I am not even gonna go into the whole story on this guy....but lets just say his name on this site makes my blood boil, he is a racist peice of ****, ****y no good loser and I hope he never plays again....I had a run in with him in Tempe, AZ (he went to highschool here) his rookie season, and I knocked that prick out (I will admit I got lucky as he is def. bigger than me, but I do own a MMA gym here so not like I don't know what I am doing but still got lucky cause he is big....and a big douche....I HATE HIS GUTS

Yeah I got stories too, ask that fat retard about the time he got his *** knocked out (by me, half his size) with a bloodied nose at the Devil House in Tempe AZ for calling my buddy a N----R , cause he thought he looked at him guy is a joke

Yeah I got stories too, ask that fat retard about the time he got his *** knocked out (by me, half his size) with a bloodied nose at the Devil House in Tempe AZ for calling my buddy a N----R , cause he thought he looked at him guy is a joke

pwnd! haha. that's sick. karma came with that punch!

Is that a bad characteristic for an offensive lineman? Seriously?

I'm not saying you bring him in to start, but as part of the rotation we seem to be employing, might not be a bad idea. No way he disrupts the chemistry of our guys. Grove, Smiley, Thomas, Carey and Long won't let that happen.

I suppose if he's continuously getting stupid personal foul penalties then it's not worth it, but I wouldn't put it past a good team with a solid organization upstairs (Us, Patsies, Steelers, Colts) to sign the guy to a three month contract for depth and see if it can help us....

there's still a fine line between being mean and being insane. you want the former as OL, not the latter. i wouldn't mess with Grove either, but he's definitely not on the cusp of needing anger management.

If we suck so bad and you want to argue about how much better the Rams are than us - WHY IN THE F*CK ARE YOU A DOLPHIN FAN.

listen newbie before you come here slinging profanities maybe you should read the debate. we are talking about whether this player could help improve the dolphins depth on offensive line in case of injuries. im sorry if you think talking about stats makes or breaks a person as a dolphin fan. good luck here on finheaven you are going to need it. by im the biggest finfan you are ever going to meet in your lifetime. welcome aboard.

We are finally getting our stupid penalties ironed out, we don't need another stupid penalty guy. Though I see where he could provide depth, we just don't need any more drive killing penalties.

I knew Richie from High School as well, He lived across the street from me...guy was a total tool...great football player, but not much else other than that to comment on in a moderated forum...

worst idea ever for Miami to pick him up, he got kicked off of Nebraska, then kicked out of Oregon St or Oregon i can't remember before ever playing a down, he's had problems with fighting teammates and coaches since high school. Not the kind of guy i want representing my team.

This guy is about as far from a "parcells guy" you could get. probally has an IQ of 50. this thread is stupid.

G Richie Incognito, who Rams waived Tuesday, was claimed by Buffalo. Dolphins also put in a waiver claim for him, but Buffalo got him.

guess he was a parcells guy and this thread wasnt so stupid. maybe you should look in the mirror before you let your brain control your keyboard.

listen newbie before you come here slinging profanities maybe you should read the debate. we are talking about whether this player could help improve the dolphins depth on offensive line in case of injuries. im sorry if you think talking about stats makes or breaks a person as a dolphin fan. good luck here on finheaven you are going to need it. by im the biggest finfan you are ever going to meet in your lifetime. welcome aboard.

dude has a total of 21 posts and is going to talk that kinda smack? hahah

............... yes, stay on the subject matter at hand.

Back
Top Bottom