incognito released by rams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

incognito released by rams

Big chub why call him racist if you won't explain why?

I did in the later post....the night I knocked his *** out he came into the bar and said to my black friend what the **** are you looking at Ni...r not gonna spell it out sure you get it now

I did in the later post....the night I knocked his *** out he came into the bar and said to my black friend what the **** are you looking at Ni...r not gonna spell it out sure you get it now

Awful, what a loser. :confused:

I knew Richie from High School as well, He lived across the street from me...guy was a total tool...great football player, but not much else other than that to comment on in a moderated forum...

worst idea ever for Miami to pick him up, he got kicked off of Nebraska, then kicked out of Oregon St or Oregon i can't remember before ever playing a down, he's had problems with fighting teammates and coaches since high school. Not the kind of guy i want representing my team.

Yeah Oregon took a shot on him, and that didn't work out so well.

I am not even gonna go into the whole story on this guy....but lets just say his name on this site makes my blood boil, he is a racist peice of ****, ****y no good loser and I hope he never plays again....I had a run in with him in Tempe, AZ (he went to highschool here) his rookie season, and I knocked that prick out (I will admit I got lucky as he is def. bigger than me, but I do own a MMA gym here so not like I don't know what I am doing but still got lucky cause he is big....and a big douche....I HATE HIS GUTS

This post right here was a prophecy. Thanks bigchubb for telling it like it is and calling someone out. I remembered your tale the entire time and wish you would have bumped this to say to all of us: TOLD YA SO!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom