**Inevitable throwback jersey super thread** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Inevitable throwback jersey super thread**

Love the throwbacks. Any dolphins gear I buy from now on has to be throwback. Im still stuck with the old logo on my license plate though, drives me crazy.

When did we find out about the current uni? Wasn't I'd during the off-season? I mean the process could have already started. None of us know.

When did we find out about the current uni? Wasn't I'd during the off-season? I mean the process could have already started. None of us know.
As it's been pointed out already. The Titans are getting new uniforms for next year and it was filed back in March of this year. If any other teams were making changes we would have known by now.

If anything is being planned for new uniforms for the Dolphins it won't happen until 2019.

Last edited:
This is what I'm hoping for. The Bills have some of the cleanest uniforms in the league.

I've been saying for years that what we ought to have done was brought back the team's 70s uniforms, but with one concession: You know how the artwork of the Dolphin on the old logo looks like it was stamped by industrial machinery? I'd just touch that up to look a little cleaner / smoother, and call it a day.

But I'm really skeptical of us getting an updated uniform based on the throwbacks. I don't trust Nike to do anything right. What they've done to college football uniforms is, in my opinion, an embarrassment to sport. Tuning in on a Saturday afternoon and seeing these hideous abominations with terrible contrast, ugly colors, or weird ornamentation like camouflage (why?), I honestly have to wonder who the hell designs this crap.

I point to the new Jaguars or Bucs uniforms as an example of why I want the pure throwbacks and not any Nike update. The guy at Nike who designs the hideous uniforms obviously gets more creative with Florida teams than he does with everyone else. I want no part of that. No part of it.

We have the weakest looking colors in the entire NFL. We need to go back to the colors of the early 70's but with a whole new logo.

Back
Top Bottom