**Inevitable throwback jersey super thread** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Inevitable throwback jersey super thread**

I blame Mike Dee for our current logo and uniforms.

He not only signed off on the design but he ended up leaving us high and dry for the San Diego Padres job shortly after.

Amazing how he was given so much power. Granted he was CEO at the time but, IMO, he never deserved such an honor as to shape the future look of the franchise.

I blame Mike Dee for our current logo and uniforms.

He not only signed off on the design but he ended up leaving us high and dry for the San Diego Padres job shortly after.

Amazing how he was given so much power. Granted he was CEO at the time but, IMO, he never deserved such an honor as to shape the future look of the franchise.

Terrible. It seems like someone could have overridden him.

Count me in as someone who prefers the new logo to the old. Imagine if we had the new logo for years and then we switched to the cartoon dolphin with a helmet on its head. It would be mocked beyond words.

I want the 70's uniform design it has that old school football to it, the Jets kinda captured it. But I want the Marino shiny 80's color a bit garish, but its what i was fed on. With the new Dolphins logo. Would settle for the larger dolphin logo in the sunburst as an alternate. Also no more aqua pants with white jerseys, I want all aqua or all white. The all white gives them a stormtrooper look at home, we need to embrace the aqua that is really our color rush

We have the weakest looking colors in the entire NFL. We need to go back to the colors of the early 70's but with a whole new logo.
The ocean is about the furthest thing from weak on our planet.

e53874459d7daccaf5576cd488a0de66--water-waves-ocean-waves.jpg

The Sun is not too weak either.

63251a3d64c4d4065ef5e0d473cecec4.jpg

Why not leave the '66 uniforms as throwbacks? The Fins can wear them 2 or 3 times per year at home and just leave the current uniforms alone. I may be in the minority but an update was greatly needed, in my opinion plus they sell jerseys whenever you change uniforms. If that's not good enough then wear the throwbacks on the road as well, if that's permitted 2 or 3 times per year but I doubt that option is on the table. Just stating my opinion..........Fins Up!!!!!!

Even if they decide to go "full throwback" for good, there will still be some tweaks and differences here and there. You know it won't be perfect.

If not, I'd almost be ok with keeping the current logo and just darkening the aqua a shade, adding stripes to the sleeves, and going back to a more blocky font for the numbers. I understand they wanted a sleek look, but we lost some intimidation factor for sure. Losing seasons don't help the cause.

Back
Top Bottom