Interesting poll: What one of our OWN free agents do you MOST want back?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting poll: What one of our OWN free agents do you MOST want back??

You have to handicap the audience. This is a specialized poll amongst rabid fans. A high percentage of them didn't want Reggie in the first place, convinced he was nothing but a dime a dozen scatback. That was conventonal wisdom at the time among the happy 40% adjustment crowd. Two years later they stubbornly refuse to let go so there's no way they'll identify Reggie in this poll. He's not starting at 100% possibility.

I would absolutely peg Reggie. For sheer entertainment value. Our over/under will be 8. The overwhelming likelihood is we're not going anywhere. So I might as well be humored. Whenever Reggie stutter steps you can sense the instant animosity, all the cursing and tossed items. The certainty that another back would have turned that stone wall into 10 yards. Absolutely priceless. :chuckle:

Actually, I do not have a problem with Reggie. I just do not value the running back position given all the other gaps in our team.

I know its an unpopular opinion around here, but I'd take Jake Long if we are just talking about the player and not the pricetag.

I don't think it's unpopular. I just think most feel Long is going for a contract that based on his play is absurd.

I don't think it's unpopular. I just think most feel Long is going for a contract that based on his play is absurd.

Exactly. If this guy could stay on the field and wasn't getting called for holding/giving up a sack once a game and playing like an elite LT then nobody would mind breaking the bank for him.

Jake Long at 7 or 8 million a year. Hell, that's only 2 million more than Hartline wants. **** that!

Back
Top Bottom