Interesting take on our draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting take on our draft

I think you have to factor in Brandin Cooks, who is another mismatch piece for the offense. Patriots always get the benefit of the doubt as well something they have earned over the years.

That said, I really truly believe Miami had the best draft in the AFC East.

You also have to take into account Kony Ealy (1st rounder) who the Pats got for a 2nd round pick.

For the best pick in the AFC East right? I'd agree since he will be an integral part of the Jets' secondary. But if you're saying you'd prefer Adams over Harris for the Dolphins then I strongly disagree.

:idk:

Jamal Adams in the first, Willis in the 2nd...

To each his own....

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Sure, i guess we'd have to count Julius Thomas for us then as well, right?

Yeah...we sure could...then they count Brandon Cooks (23 years old) catching passes from Tom Brady in that offense, with the 32nd pick.

:idk:

Jamal Adams in the first, Willis in the 2nd...

To each his own....

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Yeah...we sure could...then they count Brandon Cooks (23 years old) catching passes from Tom Brady in that offense, with the 32nd pick.

Whoever wrote that article over at nfl.com based the Patriots grades largely on those trades. Their actual draft picks are not thrilling anyone. I don't disagree that those players should ne considered, but by only considering trades for the Patriots, this whole article just seems like another Belichick/Patriots butt-kissing piece.

Oh, in case you wondered who had the best UDFA haul in the NFL according to NFL.com, look no further than the Patriots as well.

Well I suppose if you prefer to not make the playoffs then maybe we get a top 10 pick where a player like Adams gets selected.

Adams is a far better player than Harris AND he was a position of need. If I had a choice between the two...Adams, hands down.

Very interesting that the Jets may cut ties with Gilchrist. You think they outright cut him or try and trade him?

Charles Harris will have more career sacks than Kony Ealy by the middle of the 2018 season.....having spotted him 3 seasons.

Adams is a far better player than Harris AND he was a position of need. If I had a choice between the two...Adams, hands down.

Why are you acting like we passed on Jamal Adams? He was taken 15 spots ahead of our spot. Why is he even being mentioned?

Why are you acting like we passed on Jamal Adams? He was taken 15 spots ahead of our spot. Why is he even being mentioned?

Ya it's a head scratcher. Maybe he really really wanted to replace Reshad Jones.

The original article said Harris is the best draft pick of the afc east thus saying he is going to be better than Adams.

Back
Top Bottom