Interesting take on our draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting take on our draft

i dunno. maybe he meant Harris at 22 was a better pick than Adams at wherever the Jets took him. A value-where-taken vs. value-of-the-player thing.

i dunno. maybe he meant Harris at 22 was a better pick than Adams at wherever the Jets took him. A value-where-taken vs. value-of-the-player thing.

Exactly.

Jamal Adams is almost inarguably a better prospect than Harris, but there's no way we could have picked him barring us giving up an absurd amount of assets, and Harris was a great value and fit a big need for us. I think the writer simply meant that based on draft value and team need, picking Charles Harris was the best decision that an AFC East team made in the first round, all things considered.

The original article said Harris is the best draft pick of the afc east thus saying he is going to be better than Adams.

Oh, I guess it makes a little more sense, but I also don't think the author of that article was strictly talking talent. If that was the only factor, best draft pick would always go to the team with the highest pick.

Back
Top Bottom