Ireland and Nepotism | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland and Nepotism

Exactly.

We're set up to have a great off season for the first time in lord knows how long. I don't understand why people can't just get behind Ireland instead of constantly taking shots at him. He's shown enough encouraging signs that he'll work well with Philbin to build a team capable of bringing playoff football back to South Florida next year.

It's win/win for all the naysayers anyway. Next year you'll either have a playoff team or Ireland will be gone.

+1

Who exactly do you think had the biggest role in setting up this offseason? Ireland, the guy they are hating on... Generally speaking (not namimng names), the biggest Ireland haters take there GM'ing notes from Madden (the video game) and seem to think that world is reality.

Look Ireland is one of the best GMs in the league. We are lucky we had him come when he did.
:lol2: Yeah right. Of course, you also think that Sparano was a great coach who shouldn't have been fired and who'd get another HC job in 5 minutes. How's that working out?

Pretty much he was giftwrapped his Job, didnt have to earn it. Nice to know .

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

lol, anything is defendable eh? shocking.

Pot calling the kettle black, eh?

Exactly.

We're set up to have a great off season for the first time in lord knows how long. I don't understand why people can't just get behind Ireland instead of constantly taking shots at him. He's shown enough encouraging signs that he'll work well with Philbin to build a team capable of bringing playoff football back to South Florida next year.

It's win/win for all the naysayers anyway. Next year you'll either have a playoff team or Ireland will be gone.

Actually, I have no problem with anyone venting, especially against Ireland as he deserves a lot but not all of it. It's everyone's right. My issue is the repetitive, redundant, regurgitated variations of what's been expressed ad nauseum showing up in new threads every time there's a new passion spasm. No matter the passion, both negative or positive of an avid fan, which I can expect and respect.... really, how many times can you say the same thing independently?

My new graphic:
ip3zgk-1.jpg

Actually, I have no problem with anyone venting, especially against Ireland as he deserves a lot but not all of it. It's everyone's right. My issue is the repetitive, redundant, regurgitated variations of what's been expressed ad nauseum showing up in new threads every time there's a new passion spasm. No matter the passion, both negative or positive of an avid fan, which I can expect and respect.... really, how many times can you say the same thing independently?

My new graphic:
ip3zgk-1.jpg

That's a good one. :lol2:

A. It's not what you know but who you know...is a very real maxim in life in any situation

B. Although he received OPPORTUNITIES because of his connections, he has climbed his way up and kept his job through performing.

Look Ireland is one of the best GMs in the league. We are lucky we had him come when he did. The team has been built the right way, from the inside out. Now we have strong offensive and defensive front lines with veterans, and a ton of money and picks to go crazy on skill players, who will be able to maximize their talent BECAUSE we have strong lines (and a quarterback!)

baffoon he is not, your comment was baffoonish

I love your post. We need people on this board with a good sense of humor....he built the team the right way? From the inside out and now we have a "strong offensive line".......are you freaking kidding me? We have one of the worst o-line in the NFL. We have a center and that's about the only position that is set right now.

Ozzy rules!!

+1

Who exactly do you think had the biggest role in setting up this offseason? Ireland, the guy they are hating on... Generally speaking (not namimng names), the biggest Ireland haters take there GM'ing notes from Madden (the video game) and seem to think that world is reality.
so you call drafting players in the 1st rd. ,then trading em for a 2nd rd. , also trading two 2nd rd. picks for a player and then trade the same player for two 3rd rd. pick is sitting the team up for a big offseason . I bet the rest of the nfl can't wait to see what this fool does next .

Ever wonder how dumb people make it to high positions? this is how.

so you call drafting players in the 1st rd. ,then trading em for a 2nd rd. , also trading two 2nd rd. picks for a player and then trade the same player for two 3rd rd. pick is sitting the team up for a big offseason . I bet the rest of the nfl can't wait to see what this fool does next .

Reggie Bush was drafted #2 over all... we trading a 6th for him... Trades and move like this happen all the time.

Reggie Bush was drafted #2 over all... we trading a 6th for him... Trades and move like this happen all the time.
but bush was considered a bust ,or at least a huge disappointment , the players Ireland traded were still in their prime.

but bush was considered a bust ,or at least a huge disappointment , the players Ireland traded were still in their prime.

And Reggie Bush wasn't in his prime....

you're right, you win this round Scottie!

And Reggie Bush wasn't in his prime....

you're right, you win this round Scottie!
sean payton didn't think so....or else he wouldn't of drafted m.ingram in the 1st rd. and then traded bush for that 6th rd. pick .

sean payton didn't think so....or else he wouldn't of drafted m.ingram in the 1st rd. and then traded bush for that 6th rd. pick .

and how exactly has Ingram worked out for the Saints? point is the Saints at the time were the cream of the NFL crop and sold WAAAAAAAY low for a guy they took #2 over just a few years prior...

VD was the 21st over all pick, we got a 2nd for him... Bush was #2 over all and paid a 6th.

I already waved the white flag, you won this round!

Back
Top Bottom